Tom Cruise

HAPPY 50th!!!

You Beautiful Man, You

7/3/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702_tom_cruise_genes_or_docs
Sure, he's got some issues now -- his movie tanked, he's getting divorced -- but Tom Cruise is turning the big 5-0 today ... and he STILL looks like $275 million (minus Katie's share).

Here's the actor as a 29-year-old back in 1992 (left) -- and over 20 years later, the new fiftogenarian at some event in June.

The question ...

More Good Genes or Good Docs

PinkySwayers

If you promise to leave Scientology for good, we'll let you have your career back.

Criss

I guess that was shortly after he hooked up with Scientology and eventually went bats*** crazy. Happy birthday, you silly goose.

Bridget

I'm sorry, but I have never found Tom Cruise attractive at all. I never quite understood why other women thought he was hot.

Eh, whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Fat Mike

He still looks like a freak to me

bearforce1

I can't stand looking at the guy. He is freaky in a Michael Jackson sort of way. Yuk.

MiscavigesBitch

Yeah I do look good, don't I.

bobbycarrot

If Tom wants to save his career he needs to leave Scientology - now. If he really loved his wife and child he would turn his back on David Miscavige and his goons.

RaineeDrops

Is it true he gets bird (nightingale) poop facials, thinking it keeps him youthful? New meaning to sh*tfaced?

Bad enough he tries to rub everyone faces in his cult crap.

RaineeDrops

His older photo, his face and eyes look evil. Empty, dark. hollow. Like his cult beliefs.

RaineeDrops

Not ever going to pay to see or buy any movie he is in. Not going to support his cult earnings. He has ruined his career with his wackadoodle beliefs.

how lame

They both look better separated. Together they look little brother and big sister. Katie even started getting gray hairs. Yikes.

sweetbaby

Tom Snooze is a freak...no matter what age he is.
Good riddance to him...
Good Luck, Katie Darling!!!!!!You should and will have full custody of precious Suri.
Daddy whack job can visit from time to time....supervised, of course!

Malika

Hope his birthday was filled with crap as much given to Katie over the years.

urbusted

I have to laugh...all these comments here. You people write these comments like you know the man. You have absolutely no idea who he is, what he is like. You just read the tabloid crap and take it as face value. BTW, he looks fab, you would never know he was 50, looks 10 years younger. Too bad his birthday is a sad one for him. I wish both he and Katie peace.

CN

Your 50th birthday is a milestone, Tom. I hope it's a *memorable* one for you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments