Tom Cruise

HAPPY 50th!!!

You Beautiful Man, You

7/3/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702_tom_cruise_genes_or_docs
Sure, he's got some issues now -- his movie tanked, he's getting divorced -- but Tom Cruise is turning the big 5-0 today ... and he STILL looks like $275 million (minus Katie's share).

Here's the actor as a 29-year-old back in 1992 (left) -- and over 20 years later, the new fiftogenarian at some event in June.

The question ...

More Good Genes or Good Docs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

DaveT

Happy Birthday Tom, you're a good man, good husband, and definitely a great father ;)

Msul

Yo Shorty, It's your Birthday !

Gary

Oh come on...are you people blind?...he has had work for sure...even his hair line is different...go look at risky business....KMZ...I'm surprised you didn't somehow put a Kardashian into the story..you are slipping!!

Barbie

As for genes or doc, that nose is still very crooked. if he didnt have THAT done, he hasnt had any significant work. As for general appearance, I think he looks great! But so do a lot of other crazy people.

Jules

Is there a place to put " Good Help from Aliens"?

amy

Why are you guys hating on him for? Katie knew that he was a scientology before she married and have his child. So what are you all talking about. You guys don't like him because his is not Christian.I thought that this is a Land of the free where you can practice what ever religion you choose. Me personally, I could care less about his religion. i love all his movies.

MJ

I look as good as he does and I'm 50 as well! I stopped heavy drinking after my mid 30s, and exercise! It's that easy, y'all! Women in their 20s always flirt with me, and I'm conflicted about being honest about my age!!! Well, it's L.A. so I lie ;-)!

loe

dont find him freaky.. he is just out of this world in Mars maybe. He is a handsome guy. 50 year old and look like that? I doubt any of you look as good as him. So Suck That!

big'un

He's definitely a legend in his own mind.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5