Tom Cruise

The Best B-Day Present

Is a Rock-Solid Prenup

7/3/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

070312_tom_cruise_still
We're not sure what Tom Cruise wished for on his 50th birthday -- but if it was an air tight prenup that gives Katie Holmes next to nothing ... happy birthday, Tom!!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

DaveT

Haha well today there are *all* kinds of *different* versions of the *alleged* prenup all over the internet, so I suppose everyone's at the mercy of what we read, good, serves us right :D
Either way, if Katie gets nothing, all I can say is...Hahahahaha!
Tom-haters keep assuming Katie will get custody and..."get Suri away from Tom!".
First, Tom is an outstanding caring father so there's no reason for anyone to wish someone gets Suri away from him.
Second, it's impossible to know who will get custody and what kind of custody and the who and where and when...they haven't even been in court over it yet :D
Third, Tom-haters can't seem to think, reason, communicate, discuss, or offer anything beyond junior high school gossip circle chatter...maybe that's why they're so unhappy in life ;)

Kelly

If I were Katie, I'd just be happy to get the f* away from that crazy m*F*er. Screw the money.

Kelly

So I guess Katie's not a gold digger as the tiny minority of posters on Team Tom have said.

Majestik

Aw Harvey still backing this piece of **** up, really. HEY, the next time you post a thread about someone making a derogatory remark about HOMOSEXUALS, I'm going to be all over this. You dic.suckers and I have NO reason to love you less, but you are leading this life and this sc.um.bag and his RELIGION claim you are DISEASED and they can cure you. Harvey, I really am starting to hate you, I don't hate a lot of people but MY GOD, can you be anymore HYPOCRITICAL??? I'm going to be on this, on you as much as I can. You can bitch and complain about everyone that supposedly makes a "HOMOPHOBIC" remark and then back up an ******* ACTOR THAT has A very SERIOUS look at life. SHAME ON YOU!!!

StarryStarryNight

katie knows her freedom is priceless.

Oh A 💛💋

Who gives a **** about the money ! I would want my freedom ! That **** is priceless

Fat Mike

Harvey wants Tom so bad. Why was that woman who called TMZ Live cut off when she mentioned the people stalking Katie were the same people she saw in the BBC do***entary on Scientology?

Raejean

If Katie married him with an "airtight" prenup in place, I guess that says something about her original intentions?

Who the hell cares (least of all, Ms. Holmes) if he keeps it all, as long as she has her daughter safe from his cult and from that batsh*t crazy, closet gay mofo himself?

PinkySwayers

Katie is a good Catholic girl and she was raised well. She's never been about the money.

MrHarrybawls2010

Does his belief in Scientology explain why will smith can't act?

janet

Tom Cruise will get a 4th wife.

carole

This could all be a PR stunt for his movie!! Cruise is tricky and could have Holmes come up missing. IF he was that worried!!

Sandra

Guess she just wants to get away from this creep!!

PatinNJ

Money? She will be fortunate to come out of this mess alive.
One can imagine the meetings that are going on at Scientology HQ right now - probably all nighters, with teams of lawyers and strategists. They've got to be in panic mode. You can make a reasonable guess that at least one lackey has suggested eliminating the threat.

MiscavigesBitch

Happy Birthday to me! Yeaaaaaahhh! Now doing interviews for wife number 4. Call me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments