Justin & Selena

ON THE ROCKS

7/5/2012 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_tmz_1
He loves her ... he loves her not -- TMZ has learned, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have broken up multiple times in the last few months.

Sources in a position to know tell us, Biebs and Selena most recently ended things last week -- but have since decided to give their relationship another try ... kinda.

We're told Justin and Selena's current situation is tenuous ... they're not "solid"  ...  they're just figuring things out.

They've been dating for roughly a year and a half.

Teenagers.

mel

She is tired of looking at a little girl. he is so feminine. gross

Bob735

That just breaks my heart.

Jacqueline

No offense but she's too much for him.

sara

yessss

tlcmk

The record companies giveth, and then they taketh away when the publicity dries up.

John

Justin is too young to get serious with this girl.

Fred Oomphaloompah

Ah Young love. I remember the on again off again relationships when I was there age. It was heart breaking but I would give a left nut to have the knowledge I have now back then!!!!!

Fred Oomphaloompah

Ah Young love! I remember on again off again relationships when I was there age and younger! I remember the rush of joy and agony of pain. I would give my left nut to have the knowledge that I have today back then!

laiza

Their relationship is on the rocks because one direction's album is #1, and Justin Bieber is starting to die off. It's pretty evident who her next boyfriend will be.

Heather

Beibs you're both to young if the crap is starting now...forget about it..it doesn't USUALLY get better at this age

mackenzie

all of you haters need to just shut up obviosuly hes not gay, a girl, hasnt hit puberty obviously you guys havent listened to his new songs and even if all of that was true whydoes it matter? his relationship is probably on the rocks because of us fans telling selena to go kill herself for dating him there both the most famous people around the wrold constant tours it must be hard seeing each other without people getting in the way i mean if you were justin what would you do? he obvously doesn't want his fans to be let down in a interview i just recently watched the interviewer asked "hows your realtionship with selena?" "uh i dont need to talk about that i dont want my fans thinking i dont love them as much as anyone else" i love you justin!

Mr Hate

Selena clearly does not like vienna sausage. She desires a Brat.

Mary

Justin acts like a spoiled brat. His behavior as been very childish lately. Selena's needs to get rid of him for good and move on before he brings her down!

Gabriella Reyes Love Bieber and Gomez

I love bieber and they could get marry and be together for ever.

summer

stay together but they both are still trying to figure things out with them together