« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-Girlfriend:

I'M PREGNANT!

7/5/2012 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_kris_humphries_pregnancy_myla-sinanaj-2
Kris Humphries
may not be the sharpest tool, but he sure is potent, because TMZ has learned his ex-girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj is PREGNANT.

Sources directly connected with Myla tell us Myla confirmed Monday that she's 3 months pregnant and says Kris is definitely the father.

This could be used in Kris' divorce with Kim Kardashian, because Kris has claimed he was devastated by the break-up and suffered emotionally. This development further cements the fact that Kris moved on quickly.

We're told Myla plans to have the baby but wants to raise it alone, because she believes Kris has betrayed her by talking crap about their relationship.

But here's the rub ... We're told for the past 3 weeks, Kris and Myla have been communicating regularly.

Oh yeah, here's the other rub -- she hasn't told Kris yet.

0626_myla_sinanaj_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

John Basedow

TMZ says this is evidence that Kris moved on quickly. How do you not know he wasn't just banging this chic to try to help himself get over Kim?

marymac

Since when does getting laid mean you’ve moved on from a relationship, especially a guy? lol.

toasty

Why is it bad for his divorce? We all have a heart breaking breakup but get right back up on that horse! it is part of moving on and getting closure. Doesn't matter how quick or how slow. Just got to get back out there no matter how hard it is.

Mandy

Obviously the skank got herself pregnant on purpose. So not cool.

fixxin2

" Oh Kris, you don't need to use a condom. I'm on the pill....and I have an IUD.... and a Norplant.... no wait, I've had my tubes tied... yeah that's it honey, my tubes are tied."

anon

Sounds like Kardashin crap.. Something they would put out there.. What bitches..

Lindsey

I think she either isn't pregnant at all OR she intentionally got pregnant for the attention. Either way it's like Heidi and Spencer and the need for 15 minutes of fame...

Lisa

He's a dumbass

PinkySwayers

You can't make this stuff up.

LMH

Ok...so it is ok for Kim to move on quickly with Kanye but Kris wasn't supposed to move on ever??? It is becoming very obvious that TMZ is paid by high powered publicists for both the Kardashians and Tom Cruise!

victory

Sure you are, Myla.

jacksonorleans

i'm sure the oh i had a miscarrage will show up in a few weeks..she probably has been paid off by the K family..don't believe any of it..don't care and can't wait until they are finally divorced so someone else can be in the news. they all camara/pap whores....

pauline

glad it was not KIM.........................

weird al yankovich

Gotta give it to TMZ, Brothers get someone pregnant and TMZ finds out first. Im sure he has read this by now and his heart is prolly in the ocean right now.. Dam TMZ you guys are doing it !

Kris sorry buddy I WAS team Kris for a minute but I gotta let you go now it's a no win situation for ya. you dun messed up now fam !

By the way yesterday i saw a short snip of a past episode of you and kim where you tell her" by the time the kids grow up no one is gonna know you " although it's 101% true I think it's crappy on your end to treat a wife like that..
Thank you for teaching me how to value and respect and talk to my wife cuz you're a dooosh

No more team Kris

Peace
WEIRD

Claire

She's lying. She just wants fame and mone. Like her idols, the Kardashians. My heart goes out t Kris. Such a good guy surrounded by fake people.