Drunk Rima Fakih

Don't Worry, TMZ

I'M NOT DRIVING!!!

7/5/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_kmc17cyz_0_cpqjbzhe
Ex-Miss USA Rima Fakih has learned her lesson after narrowly dodging a jail sentence in her recent DUI case -- stumbling drunk out of a club last weekend in Hollywood, saying, "TMZ, I'm not driving!!!"

As we previously reported, a Michigan judge sentenced Fakih to 6 months probation and alcohol-education course in May, after the former beauty queen pled no contest to driving while visibly impaired.

Fakih was arrested in December -- when cops said she had been driving with a blood alcohol level over double the legal limit.

But last Sunday, Fakih wasn't making the same mistake -- leaving Greystone Manor in Hollywood extremely intoxicated ... but refusing to get behind the wheel. Good call.

Drunk girls walking around in high heels ... never gets old.

Jordan

It is a good thing those alchahol classes really paid off for her. Donnald must be so proud of her, By the way did he ever ask for her long form birh certificate. She may or may not have been born in this country just checking.

Malika

What a classy woman. *coughs*

Cartman

Hey, she is smart enough to have learned not to get behind the wheel when she's drunk. This is a good thing.

Lindsay, take notes.

Bitch please

Who?!?!?!

Jordan

Harvey you should get Donnald Trump on TMZ live and ask him how he feels about his miss USA pagent full of alchaholics and drug addicts. what does Miss USA really do besides go around the country and support donnald trump organization.

emma21

she's Muslim. Drinking alcohol is forbidden in islam

Jenn

I'm pretty sure you're NOT supposed to drink alcohol while on probation, so I guess she hasn't totally learned her lesson.

Captain Obvious

Funny, if she got 6 months probation for her DUI, does that not forbid her from drinking at all for 6 months? Thought that was the point of probation! The judge in Michigan should see this video!

Drk Gntlmn

She can keep her troll a$$ ijn Hollywood. Michigan don't want that kind of trash.

Terae

she could actually still get in trouble if it is within the 6 month probation...you are not suppose to drink at all even on probation that and if they saw this pic she could be in violation...atleast that is how it is in Nj

parlayer

Wish I would have only got my "Tits" slapped when I got my DUI.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

Donald Trump needs to switch venue to the train wreak pageant This would definitely get the attention of the church and blessings.

Liz

I thought when you get busted for a DUI part of the terms of your probation is not to drink any alchohol. I wonder if that was in her terms, and if so will the judge see this?

jeff

I didn't realize she had such a big ass

serena412

just as Jane replied I am taken by surprise that a mom can get paid $4638 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you seen this web site Lazypay10.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments