Rumer Willis

HELP! I Lost My Dog

7/5/2012 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_rumor_willis_rue_twitterRumer Willis has lost her adorable little puppy -- and TMZ has learned, she's hitting the streets of L.A. desperately trying to find it.

Rumer adopted Indy Blue from a shelter a couple months ago -- a Terrier-Beagle mix -- but Indy recently took a wrong turn in the wilds of Hollywood, and now Rumer can't find him.

Rumer's been slamming up posters around her neighborhood hoping to track Indy down. So far, she's had no luck.

0705_tmz_rumor_willis_indySo if you live in the area -- keep an eye out.

Justin

i don't get how all these celebrities lose their dogs.... clearly they're never watching them....people with money are always incompetent

campy

The dog may not be "lost". It might have run away because it wasn't be loved enough.

kerrplunk

Rumer has been lost for sometime. And now her little sister, no wonder the dog left, they are wacky.

KicksandGiggles

How does a leashed dog "take a wrong turn"? What moron lets a puppy loose anyway but in the wilds of Hollywood no less Coyote Mecca? I hope the puppy is safe with SOMEONE who gives a crap about it!

cherie cortes

OK it says clearly in the photo "Female" yet story reads "cant find him" ooppsss love you TMZ =-)

Logan

@ Griffith Park rumor.
My "sixth sense tells me the dog probably wandered "north" about "16 blocks" where it was grabbed by a "perfect stranger" who is now holding it "hostage". Hopefully the dog is an "alpha dog" who will give the "bandits" fits.

KrullMaster

Oh, well this is typical. How do they lose their animals so much...?

msdoxma

Try being a little more responsible next time, dbag.

msdoxma

maybe next time you'll be responsible, dbag. People like you are the reason the shelters are full. What an idiot.

ted

I'd run away too if I were her dog.

lovetohatecelebs

I hope she finds her puppy!! :(

Chase

Just a guess here, she didn't lose it...the poor animal ran for dear life and has no desire to be "found".

BOHOE

Check under the tires of Demi's car..........

Ben from Baltimore

She's in LA, she has 2 famous parents, she will have her dog found and hand delivered by either the LAPD or LASD within 48 hours.

Straight Talkin Texan

I hope the doggie is found safe and well. However, put tags on your pets so that if they get out/lost, they can find their way home quickly and easily.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments