Tom Cruise

Katie is Using Suri as a Weapon

7/5/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0704_tmz_tom_cruise_suri_katie_holmes
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have cut off all contact with each other, and her people are making it difficult for Tom to have contact with his daughter ... sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ.

Although Tom now has "absolutely no contact with Katie," his people are negotiating/bickering with Katie's people over when and how Tom can talk to Suri. We're told Tom does speak with his daughter by phone at least once a day, but sources connected with Tom say it hasn't been easy.

We're told when Tom's on the phone with Suri, there is one place he has not gone ... he has NOT discussed the breakup of his marriage with his daughter.

As for when Tom will attempt to see Suri ... sources say it's not going to happen for awhile. We're told Tom was in L.A. for the 4th but he's leaving before the weekend to shoot his new movie in the Rockies.

Our sources say things are "really bitter now" between Tom and Katie. He feels betrayed by her and thinks she is using Suri as a weapon.

And you don't need sources to know one thing -- if he's blocked from seeing Suri, his lawyers will make a beeline for court.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

livvy

Apparantly Nicole could'nt get custody because the babies she and Tom adopted were from scientologist mothers. There was a clause in the adoption papers that they be raised scientologist. Nicole has been called cols and uncaring when in fact as a catholic she could not raise them. Tom was so cruel in his treatment of her.

Caelum

Remember Nicole Kidman? How Cruise poisoned their adopted children ( Isabelle and Connor ) minds against Kidman? It's pay back time, and you deserve to suffer. LOL.

Anita

Scientology religion or beliefs are against our constitutional freedoms of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Cruise's claim Suri is being used as a weapon is insane while he allowed Scientology to do the exact same thing on his behalf. And, to firm up this claim, Cruise did the exact same thing with Conner and Isabella by turning them against Nicole. What a f_____-up belief. Scientology sounds much like that of the Nazi's supreme beliefs.

JK

Omg people what has he fn did so wrong damn he was a great husband and father a lot of actors and actresses are in that religion I don't see any one giving them a smack down **** people may not like your religion give this guy a break! There's ALWAYS two sides of a story so don't judge him you all think cause she has a girly young inessent look about her she must be perfect ha don't read just a cove of a book she could be the evil one!!!!!!!

JK

Mormons are a cult dont see people bashing them. Come on there's all kinds of religions don't worry about the religion worry about how Suri just lost her family she had then was taken away by her crazy mother

anitaakensolor

My boyfriend and I were in love for 3 and half years and we lived together almost 2 and half year. He used to care me more than his own life. He used to love me and take care of me like a baby. Then suddenly he started to act wired since january and broke up with me in two week back saying he has a new girl friend. But again he started to come back to me 6 days but But finally on the 7 day I figured out he was sleeping with that girl and me at the same time. That girl is known as a very bad girl and my boy friend knows that but still he is with her. That's little unusual for him. It almost feels like someone did something to him. Then I met prophetharry@ymail.com on internet and I told him everything. First he asked me for my boyfriend photograph then he advised me some remedies and with in 4 days my boyfriend come back to me and first time he said sorry to me. I am very happy now
anita