Bieber and Gomez

Public Display of Affection

7/6/2012 3:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went out TOGETHER in L.A. last nightIn an effort to prove all is well in their relationship, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went out TOGETHER in L.A. last night ... and made sure the cameras caught them holding hands.

As TMZ reported, the relationship has been on the rocks ... with the two breaking up multiple times in the last few months.

But last night, it appeared things were back on ... when Biebs and Gomez hit up the Pink Pepper restaurant in Hollywood for a romantic dinner date.

When asked about the status of their relationship, Bieber told the photogs, "What does it look like?"

Looks like a bunch of teenage girls are gonna be heartbroken again ... for now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

virgosiempre

Justin Bieber is turning into an obnoxious punk. It is beyond my comprehension why Selena would want to date a boy who looks 13 and acts 10. By Christmas this teenage crush will be kaput.

kelli

this kid dresses like an idiot

gutterheart

Justina has a lovely long neck

Joseph

The guy is incredibly effeminate. I just can't stop thinking he'll "Rickie Martin Surprise" his fans someday!

Passion Of The Taint

THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!

TWO LESBIANS WITH NO REAL TALENT!

I'M NOT JEALOUS! I JUST GET IT!

2 TURDS!

LRT

GAWD.....I wish he would come out of the closet!

Obl1v1on

I hate to say it... ah who am I kidding I take great pleasure in saying that while their about the same age Gomez looks to old for him and she's a late bloomer her self.

EA

He sounds like a chick when he sings.
When is he going to hit puberty! lol.
I wonder how much longer can Selena take. lol

Oh A 💛💋

JB needs to gain some weight ! That boy looks like a butch crack head !

bellabrown

HI...... here is huge fan of justin im soooo crazy about justin here's link Ticketfront.com do not be late guys go on this link and get justin concerts tickets

sselenagomeshater101

I F****** HATE THAT JB AND SELENA GOMEZ KEEP BREAKING UP N GETING BAK TOGETHER ITS GOD D*** RETARDED Y IS HE LETTING HER MESS WIT HIZ EMOTIONS ITS FU***** RETARTED I WANT TO LIKE STRANGLE HER AT FIRST I DIDNTY CARE IF THEY WERE GOING OUT BUT FOREAO THO THAT JUZ MADE ME PISSED

BieberIsMyLife101

Lmao look at all the Jelly mofos insulting Bieber xD Bitches get a life he hit puberty in 2010. He has a feminine face so? Zac Efron does no big deal. Jealously that's all.

LRT

PLEASEEEEEE. The boy is gay!

xBieberIsMyLife

Love JB<3 Selena is lucky to have a sexy dude for a bf he's so sweet to! I wish more guys looked and act like the Biebs. Oh well thoguh i guess D:

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6