« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Ex GF

BURGERS FOR TWO

7/6/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070612-myla-v2-launch-3Increased appetite ... it's one of the clearest signs of pregnancy -- and earlier today,  Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj finally got some relief ... dropping by a Five Guys in New Jersey ... with her new baby bump-looking belly.

It's pretty funny -- considering Kris' dad reportedly owns several Five Guys locations.

On her way out, we asked Myla about her alleged pregnancy -- but she didn't say a word.

Thankfully, her ultra-tight dress -- which accentuated her gut region -- did all the talking for her.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chi

Ha ha ha ha. First he denies dating you, next he ends the relationship and suddenly you appear with a questionable three months pregnancy which you graciously flaunt. Mmmmm, why do I get the feeling this a Beyonce pregnancy?

Terminal Tower

I wasn't that big at 3 months even with twins...Heck, with my first baby I wasn't that big until about 7 months...some girls do carry "big" tho

sidithers

[[She looks like the kind of girl cave man Kris would club over the head then drag her by the hair back to the cave

Lee

She looks to be further along than 3 months. Kris better have DNA testing before he starts giving her money.

Sea Urchin

She is a HO, there's a YouTube video about women like her.

Terminal Tower

WAIT WAIT WAIT...I GET IT NOW...She's NOT 3 months along...I'm betting they were dating WAY EARLIER than was being reported, which will mess up his divorce even worse...that girl is NOT 3 months along, and it's funny that it was reported they had been talking lately...Something tells me he's TELLING her to say it's 3 months, but he was REALLY dating her since last year

Tee

Are you sure it's a pregnancy bulge, or has she just stopped holding in her gut?
i remember seeing her with a big gut in some of the pics from when she first popped up months ago.

RaineeDrops

That is not 3 months, looks like she went out and bought one of those FAKE prosthetic pregnancy belly..

RaineeDrops

I bet she is faking this pregnancy, fake belly prosthetic. All for the media money and attention, then she will profit when she fakes a miscarriage.

Chi

Meanwhile Chris and not Kris, if you are this potent, why didn't you knock up Kim within the whole 72 days you were with her? I think you can use this arguement to win your case denying the pregnancy.

Sea Urchin

Wait in the video she says "i really do not like talking about my personal life". OK let's talk about your professional life, you are a professional ho after all. How many ****s a day do you get off? How far do you spread them?

PG

Pimp Momma did it what leftovers from the wedding night and a turkey baster. This is a total set up by the KockROACH family.

nof

Why shouldn't she go there to eat - she's a part-owner now -

-Kris bought the farm.

Italia

That looks more like a burger belly than a baby belly -- she's too big to be 3 months along with her 1st child, or maybe she's just letting all her fat hang out because she's pregnant.
Only time will tell the story on this one, but I hope it is that dopey K.Hump's baby, and I hope Myla gets $55,000 a month in child support like the other rich baby daddies have to pay their baby mammas.

Jen

She is just the nastiest skank fame whore ever, what a pile of runny ****.