Seal

REBOUNDING

With Bikini Babe

7/6/2012 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Seal's new girlfriend?Seal's officially done mourning the death of his marriage to Heidi Klum ... 'cause the singer has moved on to a smokin' hot brunette who looks damn good in a bikini ... and TMZ has the pics.

Just 3 months after Heidi filed for divorce, an extra-sweaty Seal was spotted on a yacht in Italy this week ... gettin' all kissy kissy with a mystery babe after a quick workout session on the deck.

There was cuddling ... there was smiling ... but there was no sign of Seal's wedding ring.

TMZ broke the story, Heidi decided to break off the marriage because she got sick of Seal's explosive temper. The couple later released a joint statement saying they had simply "grown apart."

Meanwhile, Heidi ain't lookin' so bad either ... and made sure the world knew it on July 4th ... when she tweeted out this photo of her insane supermodel physique.

Damn.

0705_heidi_july4th_sub

static

Maybe she's another one of Flavio Briatore's sloppy seconds.

Smurf

He is like many...if he wasn'r a celeb' she wouldn't give him time or day...why do men keep on fooling themselves!?

TMP

That seems fast... sort of.
No worries. Heidi is hot.. AND she's nice, so I'm sure she'll be just fine. In the mean time, I hope that he's doing his part with all their kids. I haven't seen a single picture of him out with his kids since they split. She seems to always have them. I do hope that eventually they can both just move on and be happy AND be there for their kids.

Tigers Wood

Great this is what I have to wake up to see, this guy is just gross!!

jig

That is one ugly dude

Dennis Johnson

Seal.........now that is a low level POS!

Ih8Taxes

Seal is definitely a racist because he only likes white women. Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?!

big'un

Does anybody really care?

Mandy

She reminds me of Janice Dickinson

fstblk

Black men like white women because they do things in bed black women won't do.

bagladey

Photo-op. Call girl? She seems emotionally detached. It must be hard for Seal to realise that without Heidi and the kids no one is interested in his private life.

Gretel

I always wondered what Seal had going for him because it sure wasn't his looks but Heide Klum stayed with him and procreated with him, so it makes me wonder. I also wonder if that woman found whatever it is that makes him special besides a ride on the fame and fortune train.

Tiggy

I don't know what Heidi ever saw in this guy.....he is one of the most unattractive men EVER....just eww gross!! Nasty!!!

Joan K

He is one fulgy dude and if he wasn't Seal this broad would look the other way if she passed him on the street.

delerious

Oh you are so funny Crack Pipe! Seal has a GREAT BODY and a BEAUTIFUL SMILE. As for you I doubt you have either since y'all in dem-dare back woods of Texas usually lose yern teeth by grabb'n at bumpers as lil'ones chase'n trucks try'n to figure out who y'alls daddy is... Ignorant ass!