Heidi Klum

I Don't Want to Get

Married Again

7/7/2012 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0707_heidi_klum_tmz
Sorry guys, if your dream is to snag smokin hot Heidi Klum now that she's a single lady ... think again, because the super model says she doesn't plan on getting married again.

In a recent interview with Bild am Sonntag (a German newspaper, duh) ... Klum addressed her current divorce with Seal -- whom she was married to for 7 years -- and how it has changed her views on tying the knot.

Klum says, "I do not know if I would still get married. Although I really liked being married. I am a dreamer. I loved our annual fairytale weddings that were our big family gatherings. But then somehow it has unfortunately not worked."

Although the "Project Runway" guru isn't planning to settle down ... she did add, "I look forward, I concentrate on my family, and I must say, I'm happy."

You know what makes us happy ... her twit pics, like the one below.

0705_heidi_july4th_sub

ragu4u

So, you don't wanna get married again? Fine...we'll just sleep together!

zombieland

"You know what makes 'up' happy" -- talk about twit.

CriticXtreme

Some women who are semi gooding, when they get married they get relaxed and end up looking like Jessica Simpson.

Julie

She has had FOUR kids and has no stretch marks. Not real. Are we sure that is a picture of Heidi??? If that is her I want to talk to her doctor.

3Storms

Sher'll remarry if she ever runs out of her own money and needs more.

Jack

The ones who say they will never marry again are usually the ones who marry before the ink is dry on the divorce papers. Seal is an a-hole so for her to ever have married him in the first place doesn't say much about her. She'll need a lot more than a twit pic to be hot again. Who'd want to marry her and have to deal with her baby father. He's vile.

DopeLikeCoke

This just goes to show that celebrity women have just as many problems, if not more than regular women. Halle, Jennifer Lopez, Aniston, Heidi, etc can't find a man and keep them.

moveover

What guy in his right mind would ever want to be with her again anyway? Yuck!

bitch please

I used to think Heidi had rock solid character. She proved me wrong. Her marriage didn't really mean much or she would have worked it through with Seal. Those renewal vows must have been a joke to her.

Better or worse? You failed Heidi, now STFU.

Ace

Did you see that big fat ass...holly cow!!!
What, this isn't the Chris Christie thread.....whoops my bad.

Katmc.

TMZ, your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

YouDontSay

Why would she?She has enough money to have fun.

Billy

Don't care about marriage or anything else, she still looks good, flop out the nipples and pull up those bikini bottoms a little and give us a peek.

LJ

Fake boobs!!

WatcherOne

Oh, she has implants. Pretty good result.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments