Justin Bieber

TEN

911 Calls

7/7/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_justin_bieber_bauer_stop_article_2

L.A. City Councilman Dennis Zine was not the only motorist who reported that Justin Bieber was flying down the freeway at breakneck speed ... TMZ has learned, a total of 10 drivers called 911.

We broke the story, Zine -- who was an LAPD motor cop for 18 years -- believes Bieber was traveling faster than 100 mph. Bieber's people dispute Zine's estimate, noting that the singer was cited for ONLY going 80.

But when Bieber was finally stopped by CHP officers, he was several miles from the point Zine spotted him, and Zine told us Friday night his100 mph estimate was "conservative."

And get this ... we're told someone from Bieber's security team was a passenger in his car and allowed Justin to put the pedal to the metal. Mind you, Justin was weaving in and out of traffic, baring squeezing in between moving vehicles.

As we reported, Bieber was being chased by paparazzi, but Zine maintains the 18-year-old jeopardized his life and the lives of others and he should have slowed down and pulled off the freeway.

Hotweelss19

What a little punk...This idiot says he was being chased by paps WHO JUST WANT TO TAKE HIS PICTURE! He endangers a whole freeway full of people for something that he lives off of- fame! Why else would he drive a 200,000 chrome fricking Batmobile? The States prosecuting attorney should be called out to go after the snot nosed brat...Deport him back to Canada, although I know that wouldnt happen over reckless driving. How he got a hybrid car to go that fast is beyond me, but you know he had that pedal mashed to the floor to go that fast...From Fisker website-" Finally, sustainable design without compromise. Introducing the Fisker Karma, the first true electric luxury vehicle with extended range and the freedom to plug in or fill up. With the ability to toggle between the all-electric Stealth Mode or fuel assisted Sport Mode with the simple shift of the paddle, the Karma delivers high impact performance while maintaining a low impact on the environment. The Fisker Karma -- a bold expression of uncompromised responsible luxury." Lol, responsible luxury!

SUNIA3

****y little punk should be arrested.

Machelle

He really is starting to smell himself. This little flat chest machine assisted wanna be pop star needs to be taken to the side by someone with some real star power, clout and common sense so that they can explain this little BOY that he is not above the law and he is NOT invincible. I'm telling you, when they get this big-headed that's usually when something goes terribly wrong-either to them or to someone else-because of them!

campy

Oh come on. You've never driven 100 mph before on the 10 or the 480 in your Jeep Grand Cherokee? I have and nobody has called 911. Quit hating on his shiny car.

CJ

Run, Selena, run!!

Dino the Dinosaur

Rock star fun. In LA, 80 is normal. He didn't do anything I haven't done, his car was just shinier. I hope he was listening to Joe Walsh's "Life is Good" while driving like this. and all you haters, shut up, not like he's the only one in LA that does this.

Francisca

there is never a excuse for driving like that I don't care if your life don't mean more, mine does and your putting it in danger driving like that

Mrz_Click

Blinding other drivers due to paint job, weaving in and out of traffic, speeding which leads to endangerment of other drivers. How the hell did this kid walk away with a slap on the wrist? If I did that I would be done for. Yeah sorry he has money because he sings like a girl but that isn't an excuse. I agree with a few other posts, have him meet with the Nick Hogan friend who has had his life turned upside down. I dont understand either how he was able to pull this off since (as far as I know) he is still a citizen of Canada. I'm pretty sure there has to be some clause somewhere in whatever visa he has to work/live in the US that could get him deported back.

Kenneth34

I hate this piece of **** I wish he odose on sleeping pills and die

Amina

Deport his a$$ back to Canada. Why is he even here if he won't obey the law???

Bagheera

So, 11 people called 911 to tell them that some dude was driving in and out of dense traffic at speeds in excess of 80 miles per hour? How did Bieber get out of being arrested?
---
Bieber's security personnel was with him? Now, I am not going to tell the security company what to do, but I think the personnel may need to find a new job. Letting an 18 year old lead a fleet of paparazzi on a high speed chase through dense traffic doesn't seem like a safe thing to me.

XAR61

Dickes Lob für diesen Bericht !!! Ich hätte soviel Fairniss nicht erwartet !!!

latestdiets.net

oh baby, baby baby...oh baby baby baby ohhhhh oh baby baby baby.

Liz from Australia

When you cash up small town boys and let them spend it on cars like that, what do you really expect will happen? Money doesn't equal common sense and from what I can tell by reading stories like this no singer, actor or reality personality has a brain between them.

cmb0368

ARREST HIM!! Put him in jail for the rest of his life. Oh, and please don't send him back here to Canada. We don't want him!!