Justin Bieber

SPEED ADDICT

7/7/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0707_justin_bieber_pulled_over_cops_articled
Justin Bieber
has a real problem with speeding -- because TMZ has learned ... the singer's dangerous joyride Friday wasn't the first time he shattered L.A.'s speed limit in a fancy car.

Just last year, law enforcement sources tell us, Bieber was cited for going 90 in a Range Rover -- not exactly the safest car for breakneck speeds.

We're told the ticket was paid -- but clearly, Bieber didn't learn his lesson ... because as we reported, he allegedly topped 100mph Friday in his chromed out Fisker Karma, weaving in and out of traffic.

Justin's list of driving infractions doesn't end with speeding either -- he was pulled over in October for cutting off a CHP officer ... driving his Batmobile-themed Cadillac.

Less than two months later, Bieber was pulled over AGAIN for making an unsafe left turn in the same Batmobile-themed car.

Oh yeah, and there was also that time he love-tapped a Honda in a Ferrari.

So we gotta ask ...

parlayer

self absorbed, Narcicistic punk, "I NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND THE CHOICES "CHICKS" MADE, they love Loosers and Thugs, kids out of wedlock?? "Even if he were broke i'd love him???" i think not

D. UK

He should move to Germany. After a couple of years breaking the sound barrier on the autobahn he will be saturated....

buzz kill

WTF if I drove that fast I would be arrested and my car towed.

Angel

Can't we just deport him back to Canada and not allow him back in? I can't wait til this punk's bubble bursts!

big'un

Take his car and license and send him to his room. YOUR GROUNDED !

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why does this alien still have a license?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Why does this alien still have a license?

Jen

Anyone else gets that kind of record, they lose their license. When it's a celeb, they are just sent on their way. It's on CHP's hands when he kills someone.

Leo v

He's had his license just over a year, he doesn't have the driving experience to go that fast. I have over 30 years experience and I would have been arrested, car towed and lost my license after just the first incident.

Bob

Could "The Biebs' be the next "James Dean". Collecters are already licking their lips over the future wreck.

Deesker

Too much money for an immature idiot like him. The cars he drives are ridiculous. Maybe he'll do everyone a favor and off himself w/o injuring or killing anyone else on the road.

Larry

Be careful Justin dear. You ever hurt anyone, even with your 'security team' holding your hand. Your pencil-neck could be snapped, well like a pencil. I think I saw it depicted on the Sixteenth Chapel in Mexico somewhere.

Zeny W

Anyone else would be facing the possibility of having his license revoked. He's a celebrity, so the rules are different.

Liza

Send this little entitled out of control sh*thead back to Canada.

I wonder where his mother is. I guess if she speaks up, the money flow stops.

Hey, Biebs...if you don't like being "chased" by the paps, stop signing and move back into obsecurity in Canada.

kitty

driving is a PRIVILEGE! what a little jerk