« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want PROOF

That Baby's Mine

7/7/2012 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0707_kris_humphries_myla_sinanaj_tmz
Kris Humphries finally got the news from ex-GF Myla Sinnaj -- the news TMZ broke -- that's she says she's 3 months pregnant and claims he's the dad -- but sources close to Kris tell us ... he's not convinced he's the daddy.

According to our sources, Kris didn't express his doubts to Myla ... but we're told he'll take a paternity test for proof positive.

As TMZ first reported, Myla is sure Kris is the baby daddy but wants to raise the baby on her own.  But that could change, because we know Kris is making sounds he may get back together with her.

Our photogs spotted Myla yesterday, looking only mildly baby bumpy so far.

070612-myla-v2-launch-3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth

KIM K HAS THIS IDIOT DOWN PAT... SOOOO THIS IS PROOF KRIS "WAS" BANGING THIS CHIC DURING THE SEPARATION WHETHER HE'S THE DAD OR NOT. #TRUTH!!

Zoe

No way that is a 3 month pregnant belly!! At least 5/6 months. I smell a scam!!!

Just my 2 cents worth

IF that baby bump is real, that's much more further along than 3 months!

TJ

#66 Truth, are you saying KIM has been ,"bang free", during this time? O.k for her, but not for him??
However, if he did get the girl pregnant, that is a major screw up. We all know KIM won't make that error, because her Mommy provided her with birth control pills at the age of 14, to prepare her for her lifestyle. (tongue in cheek). Kim's a pro and uses protection.

rosa

How far along is she cuz in the very first TMZ photo we saw of her in the bikini she was covering up her stomach. She looks WAY more than 3 months.

rosa

on the flip side, if I was her I would want a DNA too cuz I would NOT want THAT OGRE to be my baby daddy lol.

TJ

Interesting, how TMZ is focusing on KRIS HUMPHRIES, and ignoring all of KIM'S outrageous
behaviors, running around Europe with her latest???? No photos, nothing? What gives with that?
Paid off by K. Jenner. perhaps?

Sarah

Idiot LOL

So much for being just friends like he said in his deposition.

I wonder if it is his, will he sign the papers already? No team has signed him either. I guess getting back at Kim might be more important than his career & possible child.

Joao

Kris is RETARDED, and I literally mean RETARDED (slow) not to be confused with him also being STUPID, no correlation. I have ZERO sympathy for that idiot. KK is laughing her ass off, as well she should.. It validates everything she tried to tell everybody. The guy is creepy and clueless. It wasn't as if the duffas hasn't seen his basketball buddies get set up by golddiggers---but NOoooOOooOOoo, this chick was different, or he was horny as hell [BTW, Kris, there are ways to satisfy those times and in my opinion if you're doing it right is better than any woman]

Am I a Kim Kardashian fan? HELL NO. I'm still trying to piece together what kind of people watch that show. I was once staying in Caracas Venezuela, where I could only got one English TV station, E!. Even at that I didn't waste my time with that stupid sh1t, I'd watch a show in Chinese before I'd watch that nonsense. .

barnyardhumor

This whole thing reeks of Kris Jenner.

omegabeta

Here's another picture from TMZ from a month ago, in a bikini, not looking pregnant at all. No way she went from that to the above in a month.....

let's even give her the benefit of the doubt that she IS actually pregnant....she's still wearing a fake belly in the above pic. Or someone at TMZ had fun with photoshop.

Grumpinmcpunkkin

I agree wth others here. That is NOT a 3 month baby bump. More like a 7 month baby bump IMO.

spinner25

Nope. Nope. Nope. As a pregnant woman who knows more than a little about how our bodies work, NOPE. Your uterus is not that high up at 3 months. At 12-ish weeks the uterus is just starting to reach over the top of the pelvic bone or the top of the pubic hair line. In the later part of the video above where she is walking in the parking lot; her "uterus" appears to be up under her diaphragm, and no woman's uterus is that large at 3 months. This only lends two explanations, she's farther along than she claims or that is a prosthetic.

snowcat

There is NO WAY that woman is only 3 months pregnant!!! She has to be at least 4 almost 5 mos....no one is that big at 3 mos unless they are carrying twins.

Brandy

I've had 3 kids and was never that big at 3 months. Didn't you post a pic of her 2 weeks ago, where was her baby bump then? Something is fishy?