Usher's Stepson

In Critical Condition

After Jet Ski Accident

7/8/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_usher_tameka_gettyKyle Glover -- 11-year-old son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster -- is in critical condition in an Atlanta hospital after he was struck by someone riding a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Glover was sitting in an inner tube on Lake Lanier when he was hit in the head. We're told Glover was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.

Our source say Glover remains unresponsive and is currently in critical condition.

We're told that despite Usher's acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son's side.

Our sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher's grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son's side.

Story developing ...

DaveT

Sad news, boy's just 11 too, way too young, hope he pulls through soon.

KWDragon

I hope the little boy is okay after this. And I think that this just goes to show that Usher is a class act.

IceGypsy

Wow I can't imagine seeing that happen to your kid. Hopefully he pulls through alright.

dee

I hope he pulls through!

Bill

One less...........

kitty

they have their problems, but when it comes to family, both are amazing parents. God bless this child.

deedle

just read the story, a 15 years old girl took a turn for the worse too, mention her too tmz, hope they will all make it, also just read Lake Lanier was the place two other teens just died on.

sara

I'd like to think that most of us...even if we'd had a bitter divorce...when faced with something like this would act in a similar fashion. I hope that perhaps this incident will help mend the relationship between Usher and his former wife--and allow them to parent their children in a more cohesive, friendly manner.

Prayers for Glover.

Terminal Tower

God bless that poor kid, how horrible

Areader

My prayers go to Kyle Glover for a full recovery in the name of Jesus.

oshngrrl

that is awful! my prayers go out to kyle and the whole family.

parlayer

shows how stupid i am i didn't think blacks could swim??

smorbie

My prayers go out to that family.

Terminal Tower

Parlayer, Mimi, what is wrong with you animals? 2 children are very hurt, do you have no compassion at all?

LunarJunk