Usher's Stepson

In Critical Condition

After Jet Ski Accident

7/8/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_usher_tameka_gettyKyle Glover -- 11-year-old son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster -- is in critical condition in an Atlanta hospital after he was struck by someone riding a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Glover was sitting in an inner tube on Lake Lanier when he was hit in the head. We're told Glover was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.

Our source say Glover remains unresponsive and is currently in critical condition.

Our sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher's grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son's side.

Story developing ...

Anna Mazzarisi

It doesn't matter how nasty the divorce is, the point is both parents are there for that child. Even if Usher was just the step dad I have major respect for him and Tameka. G-d bless for the WHOLE family and the little one. I hope he pulls through.

Chronic_Kerr

I don't know what I would do in a situation like this. On one side you're kid may pull through, but even if he does he ends up going to special ed classes, getting made fun of etc. Plus he may never wake up, leaving him to be a vegetable incapable of doing anything save for thinking and craving human contact.

maryaniogho

i wish him a quick recovery in jesus name.

pamilla beard

praying for your family GOD is a healing GOD!!!!!!!!!

Vee

Wow! this is so sad. Even though it's Usher, I would still feel the same if this was someone else's child. Life is so short, that's why we need to show more love to each other as much as possible and not take people for granted.

Rolfen

"We're told that despite Usher's acrimonious divorce from Foster, he chartered a plane for Tameka, who was out of town, to be by her son's side.

Our sources say she was extremely thankful for Usher's grand gesture and she rushed immediately to be by her son's side."

Really, what did they expect, for them to fight and haggle and try to score points when their son is in critical condition? Sorry, no story here today. Maybe another day.

FRANKY MAFIA

My heart goes out to Tameka and Usher,i'm praying for you both,and Kyle,ya'll keep praying,GOD is good,great and mighty,he answers payer's,so please keep believing and have Faith.

kandis

It is so sad to see people that are heartless... Each one of us has a day..... and you know people family and friends.... so dont bad mouth the the his son or ex for they have a great pain than your thoughts right now.... some people

kandis

HEARTLESS PEOPLE .... KARMA IS A MOTHER

kralnor

Best wishes and prayers to the family but why does the media keep calling the child usher's stepson? In the next paragraph they talk about how they are divorced lol.

Let them deal with their tragedy in peace stop using a former connection to get page views.

Good woman

My prayer are with the family my and family want thur the same thing a few years ago he would have been 7 years old now so I know how you feel

Job Killer Mitt Romney

I am a med student and I'm surprised he has been kept on life support for this long. Generally, a neurologist, a general or neuro surgeon the and emergency physician would have advised the family of the impending outcome.

Keever Brown

Pray for Usher and his family.

A. Jankowski

I'm sorry but don't give up if it is god's will so be it. You your family are in my prayers

Koczorowski Family

Our prayers are with your family and son. Our son suffered a severe traumatic brain injury last June. I will pray for your son. I am so sorry