Flavor Flav

I Will NEVER Stop

Blowing Things Up

7/8/2012 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_flavor_flav_article
Flavor Flav
has a dilemma -- he loves fireworks, he hates jail, but he REALLY wants to throw another insane 4th of July party next year ... despite the warning he got from police.

Flav dodged a bullet earlier this week ... when the Las Vegas PD shut down the incredibly awesome, incredibly illegal homemade fireworks display in front of the rapper's home ... and let Flav off with a warning.

Despite the close call, Flav tells TMZ ... he vows to throw ANOTHER explosive rager in 2013 ... explaining, "There's a way you do it with respect ... If I don't follow their rules I can go to jail ... so I'll be more careful next year."

Fun Fact -- Flav says he dropped a couple grand on the fireworks display this year ... but says it was worth it to see the entire neighborhood come together. In fact, he says everyone pitched in the next day to clean up the mess.

Yeah Boyyyeee!

Miss Greta

I guess his neighborhood doesn't have a civic association or HOA. I'm glad he's not my neighbor.

notalawyer

"Flav says he dropped a couple grand" borrowed from his children's piggy banks...

pancake

all his neighbors are white

laffnbear

Why not rent an appropriate venue for a day?

andria

Hopefully he's more respectful than the idiots who live around me, STILL lighting fireworks every single night since the 4th. So obnoxious.

Jordan

las vegas has turned into a s*** dive hood town with low class and people who live there who have no class even jersey shore is now one step above vegas and look who lives there.

northern gypsy

F.F. is a twit...here's why...don't care how good his intentions were...he's incapable of thinking about the consequences of his actions...wouldn't want him as my neighbour !!!

DaveT

Flavor Flaaaa----oh sh-t my hair's on fire! My hair! Aaaaah!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Those fireworks he's using are probably not designed to be used in neighborhood surrounded by flammable homes.

HOA

"In fact, he says everyone pitched in the next day to clean up the mess. " -- So what really happened was Flav left the mess that night, and the neighbors had to clean it up the next day.

Joybubble55

😖Flav needs to grow up and get off the drugs.....Lots of luck....

Hassenpfeffer

Flavor Flaaaa!! Good neighbor. Anyone that disagrees hates fireworks.

burning_plastic

But he once rapped, "Picture us going out on the 4th of July and if you heard we were celebrating that's a world wide lie" in "Cold Lampin' with Flavor." I guess that was before he liked fireworks.

Marllus