Katie Holmes

Suri in Aisle 5

7/8/2012 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0708_katie_holmes_infWhile some women hit the clubs after filing for divorce, Katie Holmes continued to enjoy the single life by going food shopping at Whole Foods in NYC for the second time this weekend ... this time bringing Suri along for the ride.

She really enjoys tasting her freedom.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Smoothie

Should a bizarre and ugly comment advocating violence and murder like the one below not be deleted from the comment page, if not brought to the attention of law enforcement:

"BEARFORCE1

I hate to say this buy I am really surprised someone hasn't shot and killed david misacavage yet. You would think there are enough people who have been pushed to the edge or people who have lost family. "

Karen

She is probably keeping her in the cart as strangers must approach them all the time. I don't think I would approve of strangers always in my face either. She seems to be a normal parent. I feel sorry for them always being harassed where ever they go. Think of how you would be as a parent.

Smoothie

“We are committed to working together as parents to accomplish what is in our daughter Suri’s best interests. We want to keep matters affecting our family private and express our respect for each other’s commitment to each of our respective beliefs and support each other’s roles as parents.”

Tom and Kate joint statement. But of course some people will want to keep promoting their bigoted conspiracy theories and will 2nd guess and disregard the words in quotes.

realwritingjobs

It's great to see Katie Holmes enjoying normal life after her bout with scientology and Tom. I posted an item on her book "Marriage Impossible" on my realwritingjobs.org blog. How long will it take?

MrsJimCarrey

Yeah, but see the Scientologist following them with the rubber gloves?? Yep.

Ron

This is ****ed up. You guys shouldn't promote this type of stuff. They are shopping for groceries.. this is not news worthy and is pathetic.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9