« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex-GF

I Want Him Back!

7/8/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0706_kris_humphries_mila_sinaj_ex_pregnant_article_2
Kris Humphries
' freshly pregnant ex-girlfriend has lost her lawyer, dropped her lawsuit and is about to sign a confidentiality agreement with Kris -- the guy who tried to get her prosecuted ... because she wants to be back with him in the worst way ... TMZ has learned.

Our sources tell us Myla Sinanaj, who now says she is 3-months pregnant with Kris' kid, has decided not to go forward with a lawsuit she planned on filing against Kris with the help of her high-powered lawyer, Joe Tacopina. We're told Tacopina has already drafted the suit, claiming Kris defamed Myla by alleging she tried to extort him. We're told Myla has decided NOT to sue Kris.

To the contrary, as we reported, Myla has been in constant contact with Kris over the last few weeks, and he has been pressing her to sign a confidentiality agreement. And get this ... she's willing to sign and he hasn't offered her a dime. We're told she plans to sign in a matter of days.

Myla is telling friends she thinks there's a "good chance" she and Kris will get back together. Either that, or he's using her ... dangling a carrot so she'll shut up for good.

BTW, when we first broke the story last month that Kris was Myla's boyfriend, he changed all of his numbers so she couldn't contact him ... that is UNTIL she hired attorney Tacopina. Then he got back in touch real quickly. Now they're in touch all the time.

Love ... it's a blind thing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gretel

Is it just me or does she look dirty in a "Snooki" kind of way?

Sarah

So who's going to defend Kris now? huh? douche***. This girl is an idiot. Kris is a manipulative a***hole. They are perfect for each other.

Sarah

So he obviously has ALOT to hide since he's willing to go to these lengths. Moron.

buzz kill

Say Kris, In the future you may want to consider a background check before you go dipping your wick. :) Just saying!

baybek8s

I feel sorry for Kris,poor Midwest boy that keeps getting sucked into a pond of Jezebels. Doesn't the NBA have classes or handlers to chaperon the new players so they can acclimate to the NBA lifestyle and not get sucked in? Where was his Father when all this was going on or is Kris one of those you can't tell anything? He knows it all. Hell,even the military warns their soldiers to stay away from unsafe areas when they get transferred to new posts.

Firefly

Ok guys I am not making this up. Last night I saw a commercial for a sex enhancing cream being hocked by Kris Jenner. Who goes on to say if you are having trouble in the bedroom this cream will fix that. For the woman who needs a little help in the bedroom this product will give you sensations that will enhance the experience. I just wanted to gag. Just the thought of Kris and Bruce Jenner together Ewwwwww. I guess Ol Brucy just doesn't do it for the old gal any more. She's got more testosterone than he does.

TJ

Nobody cares about this peripheral B.S. What is going on with the HUMPHRIES-KARDASHIAN divorce proceedings? Why are the K.s laying low?
More "strategy"? The divorce needs to be finalized.I just hope the sleazy K.s will be exposed.

LCS27

If he did only anal sex she wouldn't be pregnant. it's much better and doesn't get your girl pregnant!

TJ

Kourtney Kardashian has the most irritating voice on the planet!! No wonder Scott drinks! Khloe's whiny baby voice, runs a close second.

BUTTERBEANS

THERE IDIOTS.......HE'S TRYIN TOO HARD TO GET HIS MITTS ON THE KARDASHIAN LOOT, AND HE HAS A CRAZY GF TRYING TO GET HER HANDS ON HIS NBA MONEY!!

peoplearesilly

Stupid celebs and their stupid dumb ass issues. Sickening and tired of hearing about all these stupid ass idiots. And this girl, whoever she is, is a pathetic little gold digger and totally unbalanced. That much is already obvious. She acts like she has a chance in hell to get him back. HOW FRICKING FUNNY. He's pretty stupid, but I don't think even he is that stupid.

tiki

well what is it? I'm going to tell everything I know about his relationship to KK and send him to the cleaners, or I want him back?

A1A

I'm have a great life, and I am so grateful that my life never went in the direction of getting public attention about my social life. I've had attention for my business career, but these poor souls who have their private lives laid out for all of us to see, eventually get the attention focused on their mistakes and its just so ugly, and so human. I will never understand why they like that attention.

Jules

So every time she doesn't get her way she changes her tune. He denies that she's his GF and she decides to try to extort him. He counter punches with the FBI and she decides to lawyer up and sue for defamation. He says "bring it" he cuts off contact and she says she's pregnant. He says prove it's mine and she says I'll drop the suit if you take me back, even though he's called her a rebound and said he didn't believe her "baby" was his. SIgh......this **** has Steve McNair and his crazy ass GF wriiten all over it. Next she'll say she lost the baby, it's his fault and if he doesn't marry her, she'll kill herself. It's ALWAYS going to be something.

VaginahCookies

My man overies get soo wet as each passing day further provides my heart with evidence that the world can in fact love after all....<3<3