'Mob Wives' Star Renee Graziano

I BEEN ROBBED!!!!

7/8/2012 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_Renee-Graziano_getty"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano returned home from a Fourth of July/pre-birthday trip to Atlantic City to find her Staten Island home had been robbed ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Graziano walked into her home today only to find it had been ransacked. We're the police were called and they arrived at the home and took fingerprints.

We're told Renee filled out a police report with the NYPD and they are currently investigating.

Someone's gonna be sleeping with the fishes for this one!

kitty

that is the funniest thing EVER!!! She called the cops, F-ing CLASSIC!

Grandma Cracker

She is expecting help from the cops? LOL, what a dummy!

oink

Yeah hahahaha

Tom Jones

Who cares? She's so coarse vulgar and stupid I have no sympathy at all for her. Oh, and Renee, sympathy is in the dictionary between s#!t and syphilis, in case you're looking for any.

Carl

I guess if the crime isn't "organized" it is ok to call the cops. I'm not feeling all that sympathetic towards a person who's possessions were stolen when they were obtained with money gotten from crime in the first place!

Bitch please

Is her ex husband Junior in prison or is he out. Just saying. He did rat on her father.

kerrplunk

Cement boots anyone?

Sam Sunshine

How does it feel to get rolled? Your family has done it for years. Mother fukr

campy

I've heard of people filing police reports but how does one exactly fill a police report?

jacksonfive210

Who cares? This guy is a train wreck, alcoholic, pill popping, and plastic surgery loving idiot. Idk how she has any money or a child since she's not stable and lazy. She obviously has the maturity of a 6 year old, I laughed my a$$ off when she told her therapist that her husband said he only looks at her when they are getting intimate now because she isn't fat anymore haha and she was still together with him after that. GET A SELF OF STEAM AND SELF PRIDE !!!! end of rant

Kitten

You'd think a mobsters daughter would have better security.....

Gretel

I still think she's a man

Larry

She openly trashes the cops on television but is quick to call them when she needs them...Love ya Renee but that is some real messed up stuff.

Sam Sunshine

Guys I figured it out! She is so broke, she did an insurance job, on herself!

KateeUS

You mean burglarized? Robbery is by force or fear.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments