Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Susan

its hearbreaking but where was his mother??? out of state? where was the parental supervision???

I'll condole too. Don't know the guy or his fam, but still, looks good and sweet to condole. All the best, tough **** happens. Keep up the appearances and don't believe all the heartfelt love spread out by the ****s that post on this site. God is above, we are below.

Senovia Lamkin

you are in my Prayers and may GOD bless your family!!!!!!

JazmineJohnson2004

I am so sorry Tameka and Usher. I cried when I read this story. This is a parents worst nightmare. You guys are in my prayers. I am so happy that Usher stepped up and put their differences aside.

paulie daniel

that's heart breaking

Denise

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY.

raven

TMZ only focuses on Tameka and Usher. They failed to report who was with the kid during the accident. It seems that he is all alone and he is 11 years old. This is a clear case of negligence in terms of the at-fault party and whoever was watching the kid.

supermom

That's a damn shame....so very sorry to hear this news!

dd

this is terrible, so busy trying to get Ushers money, you couldn't even watch your 3 that aren't his..money is not worth the loss of a child....you are not a nice woman!!!!

bring back recent posts

...I suppose the ONLY GOOD that can possibly come from this ....is the awareness brought too water safety...how many peeps drowned this weekend? had boat accidents? watercraft accidents? skiing accidents?....so many lives changed forever, needlessly...accidents happen.....I pray lives are saved with the exposure of this...my heart goes out too all affected!!! so sad!

Vee

Wow! this is so sad. Even though it's Usher, I would still feel the same if this was someone else's child. Life is so short, that's why we need to show more love to each other as much as possible and not take people for granted.

surf city syl

video

Angela

something needs to be done about this lake. Two weeks ago and boat driven by a drunk "driver" hit another boat which killed on impact an young boy and sent his brother into the lake. He was found about a week later in the lake. There are too many boaters on this lake and not enough safety regulations/enforcement. I hope the State of GA will do SOMETHING about this lake soon.

Rachel

that is terrible......all this fighting between them....such a terrible situation to get them back together in one room and be civil to each other. :( Prayers and thoughts go out Tameka's family

jo

Suddenly whatever they were fighting over in court now pales and seems meaningless. Tough lesson in life we all face at some point...what really matters...hint it's not money, things, fame and status. My heart goes out to her.