Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Me

Hardest thing in the world to deal with. We went through this with a parent. I can't imagine having to deal with this for your 11 yr old child--fine one moment, brain dead the next. May they be given courage and strength.

go home!

That poor, sweet little baby. This is tragic and heartbreaking. May his spirit rest in peace & may the person on the jet ski who accidentally hit him find peace too as I am sure they have horrible guilt over this incident. I have no more words...

nuffsaid

Ready or not someday it will all come to an end.

There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. All the things you collected whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance. It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed. Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will finally disappear. So too your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will expire. The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away. It won’t matter where you came from or on what side of the tracks you lived, at the end.

It won’t matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant. Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant. So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured? What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built. Not what you got, but what you gave. What will matter is not your success, but your significance. What will matter is not what you learned, but what you taught. What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged other to emulate your example. What will matter is not your competence, but your character. What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when you are gone. What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what. Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident. It’s not a matter of cir***stances but of choice.

Choose to live a life that matters.

Leisha

Sorry to hear that a friend of mine just passed out and died yesterday

Coco Chanel

My heart is heavy !

Debra

I pray for God to be with each of you, to give you comfort and walk you thru this horrible time. God loves each and everyone.
We don't understand why horrible things happen, I do know that God is a loving God and will be beside you. This is not our forever home..You will be together again...

Jeanette

It's really DISGUSTING of all the mean and nasty comments people write on here!!! First off grow up how could anyone wite something so mean a 11 yr old boy is fighting for his life a mother is about to lose her son and a stepdad and all you people can do is talk neg and write neg things. This poor little boy was trying to enjoy his summer and look how fast his life changed!!! Everyday you have to count your blessing you never know when it's your last day and I pray for his family and this little boy

Rolfen

This is bad.

Machelle

Today marks the 2 month anniversary of my son being declared brain dead. He was 15. I asked him to meet Kyle and help him find his way around Heaven. Before this, I never personally knew anyone that has died. For my first experience to be my only son-I get it. I get what they are about to endure and I'm SO very sorry. I really am.

KenzieQ

This is so sad & tragic! The poor kid was just sitting in an inner tube minding his own biz :(

Asessina

I am very sorry for their loss. This is nothing that compares to this. My prayers are with the family.

Womanizer

Here is the pic of her son. Genius & chef... http://twitter.com/#!/TamekaRaymond/media/slideshow?url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F219267630

Eliza

Mother to mother my heart aches for her. Prayers for her son and I wish peace will come to her.

LC

There are in my prayers..

whammy

she was being so evil to him in and out of court about his own kids... no look what happened to her kid.... so sad