Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

MariV

My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child. Hopefully, this will give Tameka some insight into the things that are important and REALLY matter in life instead of continuously gold-digging her ex-husband. Also, I'm failing to understand why/how she was on vacation on her own while her 11 year-old was off somewhere else. Thank goodness her ex (who she's constantly trying to swindle for more cash) provided a private chartered plane for her to get to her son's bedside ASAP. Love is the only thing we take with us. Praying for them...

just my opinion

my heart really goes out...tragic and shocking. he was a beautiful child. im sure usher feels the pain as if it were his own since he has been in Tameka's life since he was atleast a very small child. Prayers for the little brothers, big brothers and parents of Kyle.

Ashlyn

I have cold shivers. This is beyond a tragedy. Poor little guy. So young and now his life has been taken from him. My heart, prayers and condolences go out to everyone in the family. Words can't describe what his parents must be going through. Does anyone know the condition of the friend that was also hurt? This is just too sad. Best of wishes to all.

Fern

The driver of the jet ski should be in jail, if you ht someone with your car you go to jail...
I don't understand why the investigation determines this...

Tammy

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family!

dwit

My prayers are with you all.

DivaDenise1965

For all of you who are saying, "I hope THEY put their petty differences aside," I seem to recall only that TAMEKA was the sole instagator in these divorce proceedings. It was SHE who threatened to beat up his girlfriend. But it doesn't matter now. My prayers go out to Usher and his family. Even though these boys aren't biologically yours, you've always maintained yourself as being a real man and father around - not only YOUR two boys - but also the other FOUR who weren't. Keep you head up, Usher.

tanya

SO SAD MY SYMPATHY GOES OUT TO BOTH FAMILIES THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED!

Deborah Stuckey

No strength of ourt own, nor goodness we claim, our trust is all thrown on jesus name. Sowe pray and as our heavenly father for his grasce and mercy unto this young child. !st Chronicles 17:16-24 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights. Father i pray that the Holy spirit come down into the heart and soul of Kyle Glover, father God let him feel your presence. In Jesus Name we pray Amen.

SnowyDae

So sad, and scary to think he went out on the lake that day just looking to cool off and have some fun...Prayers for his mother who I know has to be devastated to say the least :(

Justice

WHERE IS THE BIO-DAD?? TAMEKA WAS MAKING USHER SUFFER THROUGH THIS COURT BATTLE NOW HER SON IS SUFFERING. KARMA

RachelShavon

I read this last night that is extremely sad. May she have the strength to keep strong.

Chun LI

Very sad.

JUDY LOCARIO

GOD IS ABLE JUST TRUST IN HIM. PRAYER CHANGES THINGS AND FAITH UNLOCKS THE DOOR. PEACE & PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY

natalot

this is sad beyond compare my goodness i could not even begin to imagine losing one of my beloved children :'( god bless kyle and the entire family

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments