Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Ashlyn

Who the hell are the three people that keep hating every comment that says "best of wishes to the family"? Ass.holes.

Cathryn Mazer

Hope Bieber pays attention because the way Usher's protege has been driving he could end up the same way. Very sorry to hear such horrifying news

J

This is so sad... tearing me up...

True Grit

Gob Bless the young Man and God Bless Usher, the young man's Mother and all the family, our prayers are with you!!!!!

Kiara

omgg thats really sad and some girl on twitter sayin rip the boy aint dead he BRAIN dead. Ill keep yall in my prayers

RMT

Terrible tragedy... I cannot imagine their pain and anguish, but can only hope and pray for a miracle, and short of that, solace and comfort for this child's parents.

Barbie

How terribly, terribly sad this is! May God Bless the family at this difficult time.

Barbie

I can imagine the pain of making that awful decision to take him off life support. I had to make that decision when it happened to my mother and it was the single most painful decision to make.

ginnetta

Hope and prayers goes out to the family. Hope he pull through it God has him in palm of his hands. So look for the best to come out of this.

cherese

Maybe arguing over child support and custody battles are not that important anymore, now is it?

Sometimes you need these things to put your life in prespective.

I wish only the best for the child.

TianaHunter

This a heartbreaking. I really hope they don't take him off life support. My prayer are going out to their family and I'm really hoping he gets better

HustlersAnonymous

WE SEND OUR PRAYERS 2 THE FAMILY AMEN !

MsBarnes25

We are praying for the family

Ian

Ouch, that sucks hardcore. Be nice if they offer his organs for transplant if possible, but still :(

i'm a lawyer!

I can't imagine the grief his family must feel, just an absolute tragedy.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments