Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Richelle

This is so sad and tragic. I feel for Usher and the mother.

grandmacarol

Prayers go out to the family and to Kyle. I read she was updating on her face book acct. but I can not find it. I looked under Tameka Foster Tameka Foster-Raymond (no luck). I did find her Twitter acct, but no fb. I know she has one does anyone know it if so can you please post the link. Thanks. I hope he pulls through maybe with the power of prayer it will happen.

BRONWYN

May the lord be with the Family

deborahhouston

my thoughts and prayer are with your family.

A mom

The family more than likely has ben approached regarding organ donation. The tragedy of this poor child now can transcend the cir***stance and improve the lives of others. My heart breaks for al concerned

rachel webber

keep your head up. God now you u love your kids. Just be there 4 him. p.s. my prayers go out to yours son n family

alexia

i really fell bad for his family all of my prayers goes out to his family for there ushers stepson to get healed in a couple of days and i hope they would change the brain deap thing to it coming back alive if they more tests god is looking out for you

Connie RisingStar Raiford

This really brings me to tears. It's so unnatural to lose a child, but to lose a child in such a matter can literally rips your heart out. I look at my 9 year old and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful. God can work miracles, but sometimes he calls His angels home. Man this is so sad.

Cynthia

so sad.. sending my thoughts and condolences. there is more info on the accident here as well...

Glenda

I don't understand, this was a tragedy,like many others, that should not ever happen.Where has common sense gone, jet skis should not ever be allowed on Lake Lanier or any other lake.

truthful

Sorry, the young man will flourish in heavenTamika are you humble now, ? When the greed of divorce overshawdows your lust for making a point, G-d shows you who has the ultimate point. He takes away the gifts he surrounds u with.

Cindy k

So very sorry to hear their son is hurt.My prayers go out to the family,keep the faith God is a healer.

CHARLETTA R

MY HEART GOES OUT TO USHER AND TAMEKA YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES ARE IN MY PRAYERS GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING YOU ALL ARE IN HIS HANDS .

Erica

Heart breaking! My condolences and prayers go out to your family, Usher.

Marissa

Wow God works in mysterious ways!

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments