Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Nunya

So sad..my thoughts & prayers to Tameka & her family

TheTruth

I feel terrible for this child and his family.

Shawn

My deepest sympathy to the family.
I do hope they will consider organ donation as a way for Kyle to live on through others.

rft

Condolences to his family. Just a trajedy.

ray

sorry to hear and for the parents. hopefully they will do the right thing and let the docs harvest his organs.

carmen

Oh Dear Lord I am so very sorry. I could not even imagine the pain both families are going thru. Our prayers are with you. I'm very sorry.

Teresa

Horrendous.

IceGypsy

Ahh the poor little guy. : (

willie

How sad. Poor little baby. My prayers are with him and his family.

Lmao

How horrendous :(

Laura Curtis

my heart goes out to his entire family. This has got to be a hard time that they are all going through, my prayers are with usher and his entire family. i cannot imagine having fun one minute and the next such a tragic accident. i hope everyone can leave his family in peace while they go through this hard time.

Laura Curtis

Oh my goodness i cannot even imagine! my prayers go out to usher and his entire family. i hope the media and everyone else will give them their space and let them deal with this in peace.

Mike

Tragic accident. So many idiots on our lake buzzing around out of control I'm watching them right now. Almost been hit myself. People think jet skis are toys, but they are more like a boat and require some common sense and skill to operate.

Demi

Might God give Tameka the strenght to go thru this horrible tragedy.

Cujeaux

This was a senseless tragedy that could have been avoided if there were stricter rules put in place for jet skis. So sick of hearing about accidents and injuries caused by them.
Hope this also causes Tamika to reevaluate her behavior in their nasty custody battle. It has become apparent that Usher isn't as bad as she makes him out to be.