Usher's Stepson

Declared Brain Dead

by Doctors

7/8/2012 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0708_usher_tameka_tmz_getty2
Usher's 11-year-old stepson has been declared brain dead by doctors following the accident Friday when he was struck by a jet ski ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Kyle Glover (son of Usher's estranged wife Tameka Foster) has not experienced any brain activity since he was admitted to the hospital. We're told there has been no decision yet as to whether or not to take him off life support.

Our sources say Usher arrived at the hospital last night and Tameka has not left the hospital since she got there.

As TMZ first reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a passing jet ski while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, GA.

Gretel

Such a tragedy is heartbreaking no matter who it happens to.

RotureNelCielo

This is absolutely heartbreaking. My heart goes out to this family. There are no words to comfort any of them at this time. My heart just aches for them right now. This shouldn't have to happen to anyone, not even those inconsiderate, heartless, (I'm sorry) *******s who have smart ass comments to say about this story. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and hope nothing like this never comes your way, because when and if it does, things may not be so kind to you... Grow up and show some compassion or get off the damn computer, no one wants to read the wasteful spit that come through your mouth.

S

I think if tmz wants to report on this tragedy, they should at least spell Kile's name right.

gabbie

OMG! I'M SPEECHLESS....THIS IS SO SAD.

S

firebaby

wow.... i came here hoping to hear some good news on the boy's condition.... omg, so sorry for tameka and her family....

you know, the one picture that always remains in my head of her, is the "yes!" victory look when she left court that day, fighting usher for more custody money (and her saks card).... this is a hard lessons for anybody to bear, but i hope she learns that there are more important things in life than money.... be grateful for the live and health of your children, yes....

frankie

So, So sad, My thoughts and prayers are with this family. :(

TheBestHeEverHad

Tmz why don't you mention kyle's father...u know the man who has custody of him? I understand its a celebrity site but there's no mention of how his biological/custodial parent is torn cause I'm sure he is.

cmb0368

Oh, this is so sad.

JoBoo

No more sad than the loss of a middle class persons kid.

Steve

The family will be in my prayers. I hope that someone will talk with them about organ donation. It's a terrible thing to loose someone but if this does happen hopefully some good can come of it and another life, or more, can be saved

Dette

My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with the family and certainly with the young boy. I am sorry to read this sad news and cannot imagine the unbearable pain they are all going through. Lord please show mercy on the little fellow and strength for his parents and family.

Audieme

Goodness, how terribly sad. Poor little guy. My sympathy to their family and friends.

star kandee

Prayers go out to the family ...keep them strong during this time. God, hold their son close ....

Janae

This is so so so sad, Count your blessings people, To be brain dead at 11 years old, Smh