Eddie Murphy

My Daughter's in Denial

... About 'Pluto Nash'

7/9/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070912_eddie_murphy_v2_launch

Eddie Murphy knows his daughter Bria really, REALLY loves him ... because she admitted to sitting through "Pluto Nash" ... which even Eddie seemed to admit was over and above the call of duty.

Saturday night in Hollywood, Bria told our photog she loves EVERY movie her father has done ... including the aforementioned "comedy." When we bumped into Eddie the next night, we relayed his daughter's love for "Pluto" ... to which he replied, "Now that's a daughter's love."

Would have been awkward if she asked for her $9.50 back.

Carl

There should an "anything after the 80s" choice.

lynn

I for one happened to love the movie "Life"...it shouldn't be included in this worst movie list.

Janette

I am so glad I haven't seen a single one of those movies.

BarrysConspiracyWorld

I enjoyed Pluto Nash. Eddie is a great star.

TheMFingJuggernaut

Whoa, "Life" should NOT be on this list at all. That is one of my favorite movies of all-time, and I think it's one of the most underrated movies ever. The movie is funny as h*ll in spite of the story line being very sad, and forcing you to think about how horrible things were back in those days. On top of all that it's still a heart warming tale of how much it means to have real friends no matter what situation you find yourself going through. Eddie & Martin are wonderful reacting to each others acting, plus Michael Taliferro (R.I.P.), Bernie Mac (R.I.P.), Rick James (R.I.P.), Miguel A. Nunez Jr., Bokeem Woodbine, Brent Jennings, & Nick Cassavetes all have great performances as well.....Now "Norbit", "Pluto Nash", and "Meet Dave" however, lol.

Shame about E.Murphy's movie career. It's been going haywire for years!! I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with the wrong crowd of people. And since it seems he still is, I guess his career isn't going to pick up any time soon either. Ah well! Worse stuff could happen, like getting cancer and people rooting for it or being robbed of a life.

ven

was Bowfinger so bad that everyone forgot about it?!?!?

manbearpig

that is a big list of turds,

magica

Where's the All of Them choice?

Melanie

Not all those movies are bad. Why is Life on that list?

gossipgirl86

I can't believe Vampire in Brooklyn got 15%! That movie was funny as hell!

boobymanz

Why the f*ck is Life on this list? Life is a decent movie.

Kamcy

I'm proud to say I have never seen any of those movies......yeah for me!

Pat

You're missing the option "All Of The Above"

truth hurts