« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries, Myla

No Glove, No Problem

7/9/2012 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0709_kris_myla_02It's no accident Myla Sinanaj says she's pregnant with Kris Humphries' baby -- sources close to Myla tell TMZ ... the two had unprotected sex all the time.

According to sources close to both Kris and Myla, Humphries was nonchalant when it came to using condoms. We're told if there wasn't one handy ... Kris had no problem going about his business.

As TMZ first reported, Kris isn't 100% sure he's the baby daddy, but Myla maintains she hasn't been with anyone else since she started seeing Kris.

And BTW ... sources close to Kim Kardashian tell TMZ she's laughing over the whole thing. We're told she finds it funny that Kris wants an annulment because he's a good Christian boy, yet he knocked up some other girl while he's still married.

How do you say "schadenfreude" in Armenian?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KIR

99% of the people commenting have had unprotected sex. Chris should have picked a girl who uses BC. 18 years at 15 to 20k a month. That's about 4 million.

Adrienne

she is crazy to not make him wrap his pepe. he banged KK! so that means she has also banged half of the nfl and ray jay. its just sick!

carbin

Kris's sperm has retard strength...it's def his kid!

Joanna

I had been searching for the perfect eye treatment to alleviate dark circles and fine lines. But I was allergic to just about anything sold in the mass marketplace. By chance, I clicked on an ad for Hydrolyze ( http://www.tryhydrolyze.com )and decided to give it a try. Within a couple of days, I noticed a difference! The skin around my eyes was not dry, and the under eye circles were not as dark. If you're trying to decide, just go for it! You can get a trial jar. I've wasted more money on costlier products and had nothing to show for it. Hydrolyze is fantastic!

yasmeen

wth! TMI on TMZ

kerrplunk

Nasty

karri

bubblezzz

Kim has her nerves!

Susan

Ladies and gentlemen, that is exactly how Aids, HPV, and all the stuff is spread. On to the next one and on to the next one, etc. Disgusting!!!!!!

arthur

barev dzez yes TMZ kayq@ ****em Sirum ( In English it means hello there i love TMZ web site )

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://www.partnerwithpaul.com ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

Idiots

Idiots. All idiots.

Italia

TO: karri who wrote:
"I am not a fan of Kris or Kim, but this means YOU purposely got pregnant.... and that pisses me off!!! You make us women look bad.. USE BIRTH CONTROL!!..."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd say, too bad Kris' daddy didn't teach him a darn thing about women who go after rich men specifically for the purpose of getting pregnant so that they have these rich babies and be taken care of for the next 18 years! Myla could have worked for the rest of her life and never made $55,000 a year, but with Kris' baby Myla will probably get $55,000 a month, every monty, for the next 18 years.

Heeli

Schadenfreude is a german word! Tja, Kim liegt da vollkommen richtig. Dummer Sack, der Kerl :-P