« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex-GF

'Loook No

Babyy Bump!'

7/9/2012 4:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So is Kris Humphries' ex Myla Sinanaj pregnant or not?Kris Humphries' ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj just tweeted this photo, writing, "Loook No Babyy bump!" ... which raises several important questions:

-- Is she pregnant, or isn't she?
-- Did she have an abortion?
-- Was she ever pregnant?
-- Did Kris ask her to tweet (She wants back with him)?
-- Why did she tell her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, she's pregnant?

Myla added, "Yes I'm a thick curvy girl ... All natural I'm comfortable in my skin."

So many questions ... so let's start with #1 ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Say It Isn't So

She's not preggers, she's just thick. OR, she was preggers and got an abortion.......and is thick.

DevilsNick

So many questions. How about this one...DOES ANYONE GIVE A SH*T?

TONYA

NOBODY can pooch out there stomach that bad to make herself look 6 months pregnant one week then tweet a supposed recent pic of herself the next week ! kris should see this as a huge f*kn red flag and RUN FAST!!! SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME SHES SAID SHE WAS PREGNANT TO GET A GUY !

Sarah

TMZ you need to leave this girl alone so she slept with Kris big deal stop bothering her. Ive seen her twitter page and from the comments she makes it seems a lot of people (Kartrashian trolls) are calling her nasty names and bullying her about her weight. Shes not a celebrity so stop reporting on her and let her live her life. I bet you just made the story about her being pregnant to make Kim Whoredashian look innocent. No matter what you do it will never change the way most people think of her and what she did in that joke of a marriage. She used that guy so she can make money and dumped him when he ran his use she is a disgusting piece of **** and karma will get her very soon and I cant wait to watch her fall from grace.

michael

I guess if you'd bang KK. you'd bang that too. Nothing to brag about.

Sheeeees dumpster queeeen! No babies, no life, no cameras!! *lol* For crying out loud TMZ, ur superb, but quit asking questions where the answer lays bare open like a Thailand whore.

D

This chick is getting way too much coverage. And she's loving it.

Joan K

Because the scank was never pregnant, she just wanted attention and this was the only way she was going to get it. What a dumb azz.

Fools Rush In

Sorry but she did not just suddenly go from harboring a a volleyball to had one too many Whoppers overnight, literally. Whether she is or isn't matters not, she definitely is toying with someone, or everyone, intentionally.

Fat Mike

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over town
That dig's on me

chzbrgrmachne

I'd hit that once.

With a stick. :)

tamara

Hey KimTrash......still laughing? lmaooooo
Just looked at Myla's pic on her twitter page and omg, her face and body look exactly like KimTrash.

Tyler

People will do anything for attention these days... the best way to make them go away is to not give it to them.

THIN LIZZY

Boy, frankengoof let his career get ruined by two chicks.

becca

I love how she does this the same day as Kourtney has her kid, lol.
Hell she got 2 stories on TMZ today while the birth got none, I love it. I hate the k's. You know they have got to be pissed!!!