Sam Ronson

Paris Hilton Is a Disgrace

To DJs

7/9/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070612_sam_ronson_v2_launch
Paris Hilton
is a money-grubbing record-spinning FRAUD, whose recent attempt to enter the DJ business is an insult to the real professionals -- this according to actual DJ Sam Ronson.

Sam Ronson was out in L.A. Thursday, when she unloaded on Paris launching a DJ career, telling TMZ, "That sh*t with [Paris]. It's like, c'mon man. She's tried everything now. Just put some quality behind the sh*t that you do. Put some effort into it."

Ronson's advice, if Paris really wants to do it right, she should "be an actual DJ." Ronson adds, "If you're just like, oh I want to figure out how I can make more money this week, it insults the people that work really hard at it."

Ronson says, "It's like me calling myself a doctor from reading WebMD twice."

And Ronson's not the only real DJ pissed at Paris Hilton -- who's teaming up with AfroJack on a new album -- DJ Jane Bang already released an anti-Paris diss track.

And when Deadmau5 caught wind of Paris' DJ debut, he tweeted, "It's over."

Ouch.

billy

Sam Ronson sucks.... Paris Hilton sucks....

Geo

News flash - none of you were EVER real artists....try creating music from scratch.....instead of stealing other peoples ideas....

elm

In related news, Ronson is a disgrace to ugly women.....

Tesla_Consulting

So rich people aren't allowed to learn an instrument? Good 2 know.

Ciara

At least she's trying to do something I suppose even if she's ****.

Tesla_Consulting

I suck @ being a VJ but I'm still a VJ.

Mikey

I'm no fan of Paris Hilton but I believe she can press the Play Button just as good as Sam Ronson.

SpitBall

What nonsense. This guy is a disgrace to real DJ's who earned their stripes behind a 10000 watt transmitter. Proof again that people will buy anything and that's why "anything" is for sale, and that includes Paris Hilton. So lighten up, jerk. Your only concern is that she will make more than you.

j

How about her?She is trying to be a man when she is NOT!

tick

Oh Yes, becasue DJing is so hard to do.
All you have to do is play other people's music. So easy even Paris Hilton can do it.

niles

Not of fan of Hilton, but come on: this griping is coming from people who make a living playing records for drunk and high people in nightclubs. You could probably train a chimpanzee to do it.

QJ201

SamRo.... Pot calling the kettle black.
Wasn't SamRo making the publicity rounds to push her "singing" and I recall her saying that DJ'ing was just a "hobby" but "her band" is her real passion.

Nobody knew or cared about SamRo until she bedded Lohan.

Luke

Yea.. because being a DJ requires YEARS and YEARS of training. Comparing being a DJ and a Doctor makes sense right? I mean, being a Doctor takes at least 8 years of school and a lifetime of work. Being a DJ takes.. what? 8 hours of training?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

And sam ronson is a disgrace to females.

big'un

It don't hurt nothing that she try. She just likes to have fun no harm in that. It sounds to me like somebody is a bit jealous of her celebrity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments