Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes

DIVORCE SETTLED!

7/9/2012 9:51 AM PDT UPDATED: 7/9/2012 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0709_tom_cruise_katie_holmes_Settlement_suri_article

update_bar
10:44 AM PST:
Tom's longtime lawyer, Bert Fields, just told TMZ, "The Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes case has been settled with a signed agreement. Tom is really pleased we got there, and so am I."

0314_divider_graphic
Tom Cruise
and Katie Holmes have SETTLED their divorce ... this according to Katie's lawyer.

Jonathan Wolfe tells TMZ, "This case has been settled and the agreement has been signed.  We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life."

TMZ reported in the last few days lawyers for both sides were in a marathon negotiation -- trying to end what began as a divorce war.

As we reported, one condition Tom had for settling was "meaningful, significant" contact with Suri.

Wolfe added, "We thank Tom's counsel for their professionalism and diligence that helped bring about this speedy resolution."

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUSIE'S FAN

S Lull

This had very little to do with kindness, benevolence or Suri's welfare. This was all about not killing off Cruise's career and the goose that lays GOLDEN EGGS.. Smart negotiatingby both parents.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

Smoothie

all the bizarre ugly conspiracy theorists will be consistently paranoid, inconsiderate and disrespectful as always, spinning this to suit their distorted world view and completely disregard the exact the published words of the parties in involved

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

REALbarbwire7

Awesome. Good for Suri, awesome for Katie, and the Church, I'm sure is relieved. I'm sure Katie has some big-time goods on them. In the end, the Church is what got her out of that mess....unexpectedly. They were good for ONE thing, at least.

jen

OMG can you imagine what wording must be in the agreement...'"YOU MUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER MENTION A WORD OF OUR CLIENT TC AGAIN." then and only then she gets one of the houses, 5 million, 500K a month in child support..but she can NEVER say anything abput what happned in their fake marriage

StarryStarryNight

he wanted to sign so his secrets would continue to be hidden and the cult didn't like the truth coming out about that weird azz ways.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A TOM CRUSIE'S FAN AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A TOM CRUISE'S FAN AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE