Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes

DIVORCE SETTLED!

7/9/2012 9:51 AM PDT UPDATED: 7/9/2012 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0709_tom_cruise_katie_holmes_Settlement_suri_article

update_bar
10:44 AM PST:
Tom's longtime lawyer, Bert Fields, just told TMZ, "The Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes case has been settled with a signed agreement. Tom is really pleased we got there, and so am I."

0314_divider_graphic
Tom Cruise
and Katie Holmes have SETTLED their divorce ... this according to Katie's lawyer.

Jonathan Wolfe tells TMZ, "This case has been settled and the agreement has been signed.  We are thrilled for Katie and her family and are excited to watch as she embarks on the next chapter of her life."

TMZ reported in the last few days lawyers for both sides were in a marathon negotiation -- trying to end what began as a divorce war.

As we reported, one condition Tom had for settling was "meaningful, significant" contact with Suri.

Wolfe added, "We thank Tom's counsel for their professionalism and diligence that helped bring about this speedy resolution."

Dymond

$$

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT A TOM CRUISE'S FAN AND I STILL KNOW I AM TOM CRUISE'S FAN.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

Blue

Either it was a contract marriage and there was an exit stratagy in place when it ended, or she had some REALLY good dirt on him he wanted to keep private. That settlement was way to fast.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

get real

Hard to believe it would be settled this quick with ALL the mega Millions involved, the Homes and personal effects worth Mega Mega millions. Most of All how Often He gets SURI and where he is aloud to take Suri... He Got Other two adopted kids away from N Kidman. He will want to do the same here.. He is a Control Freak! If it is close to being settled, Katie HAS SOMETHING VERY BIG OVER ON TOM... Just sayin!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

lanie

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE 's account on here should be locked. Why are you spamming the comments section? You clearly want to shut down any negative discussion so you're doing it on purpose... You should be banned from posting on this site.. You're clearly looking to try to control the discussion on this..

Kabala

Yay - I can sleep tonight.

TiffC

So she'll be bangin' Neil Fifer full time now?

JJ

I'm a little disappointed in the lawyers. They could have made a killing here.

Smoothie

Battlefield Earth was an awesome movie! ;-)

Hott chicks with long blue tongues? Jail cells full of gold bars? What's wrong with that?

justme

It's apparent she knows too much to keep it going on! Glad she got what she wants!