'Magic Mike' Wives

Camilla vs. Jenna

Who'd You Rather?

7/11/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0710_magic_mike_ratherMrs. Matthew McConaughey aka Camilla Alves and Mrs. Channing Tatum aka Jenna Dewan glammed it up at the London premiere of their husbands' film "Magic Mike" on Tuesday.

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

SeikoSuxx

Camila's weave is nappy and that nose job is HORRID and Jenna although shes very cute facially, her head is bigger then the rest of her body and she has the physical build of a 10 year old girl. Not to mention her weave his too big for her head! So although I usually LOVE Jenna and Camila would be gorgeous with a better nose job I'll have to say neither.

sean

Option C: Both, at the same time, while Matthew's out for another shirtless run and Channing's oiling up with his stripper buddies.

TJ

Camilla looks- very unhappy~
Jenna's chin and mouth look peculiar.

magica

I'll take Jenna. She's more pliable, looks like. Looks like you can pick her up, twist her around and do all sorts of filthy things with her. Not that Camilla is chopped liver or anything...

yuckmouth

Dude....... There married, you guys are going to hell.
hahahaah

Lilo

I like Jenna, I really do. I think she and Channing are a very cute couple. But here she looks like an 80's rode queen. like she would talk real southern like Arlene on True Blood. Camilla is pretty, but looks like she would smell bad.

Throwback kid

The tall one is a hairy beast and the short one has an old lady face. This is really the best that two rich A list movie stars can do for themselves? I have seen minor league ball players pull better tail than this

Strace

That Camilla always has that 'my sh*t don't stink' look on her face, like she's above it all. Luv, you married Matthew McConnaghey - enough said.

Me Too

I just saw Magic Mike, and although I love Matthew McConaughey, he has REALLY lost his looks. The body is hot was all he**, but now he's a buttaface. Sad.

Mel

NIETHER! They are bot unattractive! Camilla looks extremely hairy too!

Sherms

I'm sorry, but I find Camilla to be unattractive. There's something about her...her lips, her eyes...she's got a nice body, but her face really isn't all that pretty.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Okay, some Megan Fox clone and some "if Katie Holmes were a Latina" modification / interpretation...

What was the question? I was distracted by the Polish-Australian nipples of death...

DARKRAVEN77

camilla is dirty looking and ugly

bianca

carmilla is a nice kinda girl so wy yu voting jenna or carmilla

DMOORE

Camilla is pretty damn ugly and i'd still rather her then Jenna whats wrong with her face?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments