Courtney Love's Ex-Asst

She Asked Me to Hire

Hacker & Forge Legal Docs

7/10/2012 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_courtney_love_article_1One of Courtney Love's former assistants is suing the singer -- claiming Courtney asked her to break the law ... by hiring a computer hacker and counterfeiting legal documents.

The ex-assistant Jessica LaBrie filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming Courtney intentionally withheld her salary because Jessica refused to "commit fraudulent, unlawful, and unethical acts."

Jessica doesn't specify why Courtney wanted a hacker, or what kind of legal documents Courtney asked her to forge.

Jessica says she worked for Courtney from June 2010 to July 2011 -- often working in excess of 60 hours a week -- but Courtney only paid her a fraction of her salary.

Jessica says she was eventually forced to resign because Courtney wouldn't compensate her -- and now, she's suing Courtney for failure to pay ... on top of a laundry list of other grievances.

FYI -- Jessica's the same ex-assistant currently shopping a tell-all book about Courtney, tentatively entitled "Get Me a Xanax."

Jessica wants unspecified damages.

Courtney's rep told us he couldn't comment on the suit because he hasn't seen it yet.

Paul

Name one person who does not lie, cheat and steal and I will say something bad about this woman.....Almost everyone is a crook in this devils world.

Sunset

Anyone who works for, then writes a tell-all about Courtney Love is just as scu mmy as Love herself.

nof

- Guess she's not having much luck shopping the book -

nof

Is "Jessica LaBrie" a real name and person.

-Sounds like a Donald Duck drop-in.

-"Jessica LaCheese."

-I mean at LEAST tell me that's a-stage-name.

"-Jessica DuCroissant."

kim is a publicity whore

Why did my brain read Courtney Cox??
Then I saw this druggies face and thought....now that makes sense.

Sorry Cox.

remy

wtf is with that pic?

HeatherCawley

Courtney, Im sure youre reading this b/c you love to read the gossip, so if you need a new assistant that wont pull this kinda ****, Im your girl <3 I gotta get out of VA. hit me up.

HeatherCawley

Courtney hire me as your new PA. I wont write a book and you can pay me with duets. Im serious. I will fetch things for you and photograph your outfits every day!!! hire me!!!!

LCS27

this woman is an accident of nature. she should be dead long time ago

Majestik

I can't believe she's still alive...

Swords Woman

I had no idea that everyone who's commented on this story actually know Courtney & were literally there when all of this happened to make such horrible comments about another human being! Wow...famous yourselves, eh? Come on! None of us know what the truth really is. Addiction is the most horrid disease there is out there. It's the only one that convinces those afflicted that they don't have it!
Before I got clean & sober, I did some really f'ed up stuff. I look back now & can't wrap my head around how I could have possibly made the choices I made, thinking at the time that they made perfect sense. Let us not forget, we know nothing about this assistant either. This could be a case of sour grapes.
Let's stop the character assassination & remember that Karma is a bitch. Go out & do something nice for someone & not expect something back. Bet it makes you feel wonderful. :-)

stargazer

From what I know to be true about Courtney, I believe Jessica. Can't say that I blame her for writing a tell all book, either. If I worked for someone, was treated like ****, and then wasn't paid, I'd probably consider doing the same thing. There are all sorts of reasons Courtney might want a hacker, probably something to do with interfering with her daughters life again or trying to get back as someone she thinks did something to her. Courtney really needs mental help, that's for sure. By the way, Courtney is known for not paying people and causing all sorts of problems for others.

Joan K

Two words, TRAIN WRECK!

Boozez

I would read that book.Sounds trashy

MISSA

How is she not dead yet??!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments