« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries' Ex-GF

I'm '100%' NOT Pregnant

7/10/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_lkx5p59b_0_t3tagatz
Kris Humphries can breathe a sigh of relief -- his ex-girlfriend Myla Sinanaj insists she's NOT PREGNANT ... her belly's just naturally round.

Myla was out in Jersey earlier today, where a photog asked her straight -- are you pregnant or not? Myla responded, "I am definitely not pregnant."

What Myla DOESN'T explain is why she texted her lawyer Friday night that she WAS pregnant -- and why she told numerous other people, including Kris, that she was expecting.

Myla's latest version is that people just started talking and, "Of course, me not being a size zero kept it going."

That, and her lying about being pregnant.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

me

And why in the hell is this news. I'm not pregnant TOO. This whore makes herself look even worse every time she opens her mouth.

PaulWS

If you are so fat people think you are pregnant, I think its time to mix in a workout.

SeikoSuxx

Hey Ex of 6 years said that "When shes dating a guy and they dump here she either says shes going to commit suicide or shes pregnant." Things should have seemed off when Kris had to change the number because of all of the voicemails she was leaving him. I don't think Kris is dumb enough to tell her anything and hes surely not dumb enough to believe she was 3 months pregnant and they were only seen together a month before they "Broke up" even though he kept saying SHES JUST A FRIEND. Myla didn't like that Just friends **** so... she tried to get him caught up with the divorce case.

jacksonfive210

MAJESTIK
Seriously please take your own advice!! You need to lay off tmz and get a job so you can get rid of that ugly tattoo. You are either really lonely or working for Hump's PR team. I find it horrible you couldn't see I was joking and poking fun of you and the others who think this is some sort of conspiracy to ruin Kris.

kelsea

i really think she is.. if u notice her purse is glued to her belly.. what are u trying to hide!!!!

schmeee

Kris Humphries your my hero homieee, keep your head up and go fire your bum ass sport agent Fegen and get paid bruhhh...everybody outside of LA knows you about to walk away with 38mm for 4 years....respect yourself and tell Jay-Z you ain't coming to Brooklyn. If you do come back tell Jigga you want the maximum contract since he basically dissed you by letting Kanye release that awful and complete garbage of threflu or whatever is called...

the same Kanye who was chicken Sh*t scared to show up to times square when 50 wanted to do a fake stand-off with kanye before both their albums dropped in 2007 and had Jigga waving the white flaggggggggggg (ny didn't forget yezzy).

ProudTexEx

I am 100% NOT Pregnant....ANYMORE!

evie

Why is she covering her stomach with her bag? TMZ should get another "Interview" with out anything obstructing her possible baby bump.

sophie

kris!!! hello!! knock! Knock....whos there! reality....this is a lesson for you, keep away from these chunky money grubers

Katmc.

Something is horribly wrong with this women.

SJane

She looks like a Jersey Shore wannabe. But then again, that show glorifies stupidity and trashiness and after reading this she may be on par with Snooki in the I.Q. department.

city lover

what a stupid fat girl. I wish they would fire her from tribeca grand already. shes giving it a bad name

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13