'Iron Chef' Cat Cora

PISSED on Post-DUI

Crash Video

7/11/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071012_cora_launch
"Iron Chef" star Cat Cora was not a happy camper after drunkenly crashing into another car last month -- but she got even MORE pissed when she realized she was being videotaped ... by the other driver.

In case you didn't know, Cora was arrested for DUI in Santa Barbara last month after rear-ending another vehicle. According to police, she admitted drinking 3 beers and later blew a .19 on a breathalyzer ... more than twice the legal limit in California.

Cora later released a statement, saying “I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable. I learned a very important lesson from this experience and take full accountability for my actions.”

But she wasn't so cool-headed when the driver of other car started recording her ... moments after the crash. Cat angrily called the driver a sad "nerd" with no life.

The driver tells TMZ, he recorded Cora on his camera phone because he believed she was drunk and wanted the video as evidence.

We reached out to Cat's camp for comment on the video. They sent us the same statement she previously released.

jimi

at least the " nerd ' didn't have a dui wreck ya dumb bitch

Squatting Thunder

Cat who did what? Some guy down the block from me has a hangnail maybe that could be the lead story tomorrow.

jokerchick

she's not "pissed" just seems aggravated

Gretel

Wow she was juiced

Simone

First of all.......... who is this "Cat" chick?

Its obvious she is a LIAR because three beers does not equal a .19 on a breathalyzer.

I too would video a stupid drunk person that just ran into me.

Trust me "Cat" the other person had NO IDEA who you think you are, because none of us no who you are nor do we care.

burning_plastic

It makes me mad that she says "after my designated driver became unavailable." That sounds like a lie.

Call a cab! If you are the kind of person that thinks about a designated driver in the first place you don't drive drunk when they "are unavailable." You figure out something else. She is lying.

Hank

it's a free country - you can video tape whomever you want if they are out in public. you don't even need an excuse. what a ****

jOE bLOW

"...3 beers and later blew a..."

She's never blown anything in her fish-eating life.

Wiggy

Maybe they should call her Alcohol Chef "Boozy Fat Pig"

Jim

The secret ingredient must have been alcohol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3