Cat Cora

The DUI Mug Shot

(Well Done)

7/11/2012 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0711_cat_cora_mug_shot_wm_tmzTMZ has obtained Cat Cora's mug shot ... taken 11 days after the celebrity chef was arrested for DUI in Santa Barbara.

The Food Network chef was popped for drunk driving on June 17 -- after she rear-ended another vehicle ... and proceeded to call the people in the other car "nerds."  Cops say her blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.

Cat was released hours after she was arrested ... but never took her mug shot.

But on June 28, Cat returned to the station to take her make up photo ... and it's pretty damn good as far as mug shots go.

Cat has since apologized for the arrest -- saying, “I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable. I learned a very important lesson from this experience and take full accountability for my actions.”

Like we said, the mug shot's not bad at all ... so we gotta ask ...

s_megma

For a tuna breathed carpet muncher, she looks pretty damn good. I'd go to town on that box and set her straight.

tucker

Please, LIKE this is the first time she ever drove drunk. It's just the first time she got caught.

Meezer

"Would You?" only applies to females as Cat is a rug licker.

static

They should have tasered her.

Philip

She's a lesbian, married and has a kid with her female partner... so, would I? How could I? Don't you people ever do any background research?

moe

She looks like Chelsea Handler. It is another slap on the wrist for a quaszi celeb. What is going on yet again with these poeple who do not get their mug shots taken at the time of the crime???

Becca

I have absolutely no respect for drunk drivers.

Max

“I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after I got caught."

Fixed. Callous bitch. Because the ONLY reason you got busted is because your designated driver didn't show? Not your fault is it???

Latch Johnson

Nice bone structure.

Kady Heron

Tsk tsk tsk.. She's a chef actually from Iron Chef.
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

buzz kill

I would hit that, I always like a good challenge. :)

tree

How lovely of you to carry out a "would you?" vote, so that those of us not living in the dark ages can frown at your misogyny.

Ozzie X

dam that is a hot mug shot.. she is lesbian but I would.

Big D

Damn Cat Cora's hot, and she cooks. That's the best mugshot I've ever seen.

Elizabeth

I live in Santa Barbara ......She does a lot for the community....However ,she went to a sobering center with a huge over the limit.amount of alcohol ( most
people would have gone to jail? And caused a wreck! I hope D.A. Dudley, will not get starstruck this time She said she was on the 154 drunk!..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments