The Game

My Homie ALSO Beat Up

40 Glocc ... On Tape

7/11/2012 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0711_the_game_40_glocc_tmz
The Game
says he plans to release NEW footage showing rapper 40 Glocc getting beat up by a member of Game's crew during a violent encounter in the Hollywood Hills.

Game just called in to Power 99's Cosmic Kev ... and said one of his friends attacked 40 Glocc AFTER he punched the rapper during the initial encounter this past weekend.

Game says the 2nd attack happened after he had already left the scene ... fearing the cops were on the way.

Game also explains why he went after 40 in the first place -- saying he believes 40 started a Twitter account posing as Game's oldest child ... and had used the account to trash The Game.

Game admits he was looking to pick a fight with 40 on the day of the encounter ... and says the only reason he stopped his brutal assault on the guy is because he didn't want to kill him or put him in a coma ... "because then I'd get 25 to life."

"What I wanted to do was beat his ass like I wanted to ... without really putting him into a position where he was a vegetable or something."

40 Glocc maintains he was "jumped" by Game and Game's crew ... and claims he only tried to run away because some of his attackers were carrying guns. 40 has said he does not plan to pursue legal action against Game.

Game says he plans to release the new footage in the next couple of hours.

D. Potter

Thug, plain and simple...

hbk72777

Idiot is bragging that he got beat and had to have his bodyguard do his dirty work?

Rappers be *******

hursh4ever

I don't even know who these 2 idiots really are but I'm glad that they can be man enough to fight and argue without bringing the cops and the law into it...

hursh4ever

I like it how they can just fight without wanting to do serious physical harm or have the law or cops involved... all fights should be handled like this... fight like you used to in the olden days and not bring guns into it like a bunch of sissy boys.

tgrfan42069

so game is bragging about jumping one man?? lol real tough guy eh

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

40 glocc pretended to be Harlem Caron on twitter?
Sooo lame.

buckee71

Yeah admit on tape that you beat someone up...it will be easier for the law to prosecute you... dumbasses!!!!

obama'saracist

animals nothing but african animals that havent evolved into humans

Adrienne

sick of the black on black crime.

SundanceCassidy

These rappers are an embarrassment to rap...... Wannabee thugs......Tupoc would be rolling in his grave if he was really dead.

E.

Real G's don't give a F*ck about 25 to life... Man up "The Game", I mean c'mon keep it real son, or are you just making up for that covered up butterfly tat.

Dont hate!

timmons

Wow, even the Hollywood Hills have been ghetto-ized..."Civil" rights my a$$.

Larry

I am afraid that i am about to be jailed because of not being able to pay a hospital bill and this bastard beats people up, brags about it, and even films it and NOTHING happens legally. Thus the reason I am getting out of this country ASAP!!!

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

I see Obama supporters are showing their intellect again.

DaveT

Will all backfire on him, bragging and posting illegal activities, might as well put the handcuffs on himself and walk to the police station :D

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments