TMZ Live

Charlie Sheen ... Here

Comes the 'Idol' Judge?

7/11/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

071112_tmzlive2

We're pretty sure it started as a joke ... but now that Charlie Sheen seems into it -- could he be the next "American Idol" judge? We think it's not the worst idea ever.

Plus, Daniel Tosh apologizes for spewing rape jokes at a female heckler during a stand-up gig! Did Tosh cross the line, was she wrong to heckle him ... or is this all par for the course in comedy?

Also ... video of "Iron Chef" Cat Cora going on a bizarre anti-nerd rant after her DUI crash -- and how she ended up taking the sexiest mug shot we've ever seen.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Charlie Sheen would love to be a judge on "American Idol" -- if they'll meet his list of demands ... which aren't nearly as crazy as they seem. Plus, Charlie made an awesome speech at Slash's Hollywood Walk of Fame presentation ... bashing Axl Rose in the process.
(6:34) Daniel Tosh catches fire for directing a rape joke at a woman at one of his shows -- since he's a comedian ... did he really have to apologize?
(10:30) "Iron Chef" Cat Cora gets busted for DUI after allegedly bumping another car -- and the people she accidentally bumped video taped her drunken rant at them.
(15:40) Britney Spears walks off the set of "X Factor" after a contestant butchers her song -- is it all just a setup or was she really pissed off?
(20:20) Travis Barker is still so afraid of flying after his .
(24:00) Vera Wang separates from her husband -- are her millions in jeopardy?
(31:00) Sophia Vergara -- engaged or not engaged?
(33:30) Dan and Lauran Dotson from "Storage Wars" call in -- they tell us how some hackers nearly took them for everything they had ... if not for one huge mistake.
(36:00) Steve Nash crushes his fans in Phoenix by joining the Lakers -- but he's still no LeBron James.
(39:00) USA's new Olympic uniforms are ... well ... they involve berets if that tells you anything.
(38:00) Peyton Manning just locked down a sick mansion in Denver -- and we have photos of it.
(40:10) We take your calls ... plus the best video you'll see all days ... Charles injuring himself right before TMZ Live! Classic.

Bitch please

I might actually watch AI again if Charlie is one of the judges. That show has been boring for the longest time now.

Cheryl

I use to look forward to TMZ live and now it's just a joke. Nothing but old news or nothing anyone wants to hear. Guess Harvey is working until that Social Security kicks in.

Jordan

Harvey once again you missed the bigger story on the US olympic uniforms they are not even made in the USA they are made in China.

Matthew C.D Nowell

F THAT. Daniel Spoke His Mind And Wish More People Would. As Tony Montana "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? " I Have Stood By The Same Words... I Don't CHANGE FOR NOBODY!... Except Google... Jk!

Elaine

Might it be possible that those at the highest level at Penn State put up with this atrocity, because they themselves were involved in criminal activity at worst and questionable behavior at best. Obviously the good old boys club is alive and thriving on our children . I have counseled my son to NEGATE MY 5-YEAR OLD GRANDSON FROM ‘ANY’ SLEEPOVERS!

Solos_slave

Violence towards anyone is not funny! What if the comment that Tosh had said was about a LGBT or an african-american or a jewish person?
Why is it ok that it is just a woman?
I am honestly sad that Harvey and Charles finds it acceptable to make that joke! Especially after they have been so passionate about what Chris Brown did to Rhianna was wrong!
When a culture jokes about something - it creates an air of acceptability - and this is not acceptable!

zeppo007

If I didn't think he'd actually enjoy it, I would wish that ***boy Tosh would be butt-raped by 6 huge black men....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3