Vera Wang

My Marriage

Has Gone Flaccid

7/11/2012 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0711_vera_wang_arthur_becker_gettyVera Wang -- wedding dress designer to the stars -- has separated from her husband ... this according to Wang's rep.

The President of Wang's company released a statement saying, "Vera Wang and Arthur Becker have mutually and amicably agreed to separate. They remain devoted parents to their two daughters.”

Wang and Becker married in 1989. So far, it's unclear if either party has filed divorce papers.

63-year-old Wang is estimated to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars -- which could lead to a very complicated divorce.

One item that might become a source of tension -- a $10 million glass-walled home Vera purchased in L.A. last year.

0711_vera_wang_glasshouseYou know what they say about people in glass houses ...

Genjerleigh

Maybe the fact that she's starting to look/dress like a man is part of the problem

TJ

People act like Vera is one of the miscreant "reality" people. She is just a quiet, career person. Unfortunately, her marriage has ended.Sometimes people drift a part and they chose to move on. Two average looking people- such exaggerated comments!

nuffsaid

Vera. come out of the closet already.

CloBird

Sad news. Wang and her husband seemed to well-suited and supportive of each other.

Seldombinlaid

Hows come no one asked if they do vera wang? Ummmm LMBO

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I could not be married to somebody named "Wang". Chinese or whatever, I just couldn't, sorry!

(Joan Rivers on the red carpet: " Who are you wearing tonight?"

Salma Hayek: "I? Vera Wang...")

anitaakensolor

My boyfriend and I were in love for 3 and half years and we lived together almost 2 and half year. He used to care me more than his own life. He used to love me and take care of me like a baby. Then suddenly he started to act wired since january and broke up with me in two week back saying he has a new girl friend. But again he started to come back to me 6 days but But finally on the 7 day I figured out he was sleeping with that girl and me at the same time. That girl is known as a very bad girl and my boy friend knows that but still he is with her. That's little unusual for him. It almost feels like someone did something to him. Then I met prophetharry@ymail.com on internet and I told him everything. First he asked me for my boyfriend photograph then he advised me some remedies and with in 4 days my boyfriend come back to me and first time he said sorry to me. I am very happy now
anita