Charlie Sheen

Twitter SUCKS!!!

I'm Signing Out Forever

7/13/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712_charlie_sheen_tmz

update_bar
6:00 AM PT -- Charlie posted a final tweet around midnight ... saying, "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."

Charlie also tells TMZ, “Thank you all for your amazing support. Trust me when I say please ‘follow’ me to my next endeavor. It’s gonna be epic.”

0314_divider_graphic

Charlie Sheen
is about to give nearly 8 million people a giant kiss-off -- he's shutting down his Twitter account ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the former warlock say @charliesheen will close up shop within days, or possibly mere hours ... because Charlie feels like he's not getting anything out of the social network. No offense to his 7,707,791 followers, we're sure.

Charlie started his Twitter page on March 1, 2011 -- back in his crazed "winning" days -- and attracted more than a million true believers in 48 hours. For the record ... his first tweet was a pic of Charlie with his then-goddess Bree Olsen.

What will his last tweet be? Stay tuned ...

GLaDOS

Can't blame him. Twitter gets boring fast.

AZCHIC83

its funny cause all you people dogging on him are probably one of his followers lol anyways he will be back on . they leave and they always go back

Everyones~A~Star

I never use my twitter

will

awwwww is the crack monkey throwing another attention fit goo sign out show your 8 million follower how mature you really are

FESTA

He is right! Charlie is very intelligent,very sensitive and has a lot of humor and should rather write a " note of humor" in everyday media of his choice.That would be a moment of grace for all his readers instead of that tasteless twitter.

BigBoyBC

Who were you again?

Majestik

Well, I guess if Myla Sinnaja (I'm important cause I slept with Kim K's soon to be X without a condom and got pregnant, no I'm not, yes I am, no I never was) can get thousands of followers off her BULLPUCKIE story, I guess Charlie making a THREAT to leave Twitter forever should get him a few hundred thousand followers begging him not to leave and fawn all over him hoping he'll actually answer. SIGH...Why is this DOLT so freakin' predictable?

goaway

Fair enough! It happens...too much is just too much sometimes....A moment of "enough already". So be it...he wants to go quiet. Nothing wrong with that.

LCS27

anything sucks for Charlie besides alcohol and drugs...and still "winning"...

Mike

Twitter will end up like Hitch****'s "The Birds" - a million dead tweets everywhere

MrHarrybawls2010

Hi Gang. This is a morbid question, but the time has come to ask. Who do you you think will check out (o.d.) first?
A. Mel Gibson
B. Michael Richards
C. Lindsay Lohan
D. Charlie Sheen
E. Rihanna

MikeR

I'll do you one better Charlie.. I never bothered to sign up to begin with.
i liked it better when ignorant morons could only spout their nonsense to a small circle of people. Now, every dumba$$ has to have an opinion or be offended at some such bull**** and can't just suck it up and move on.

Ashley

If Charlie sheen was black these comments would be against his whole race but given he's white we stick it to just and only him and not his brother,sister or race
Nice to see how we comment when our own are douche bags, now let's do the same for others judge them by there actions and not race. Thank u

huhu

Sheen _ as retro as ever

Jodi

I' m surprised he kept it this long. The only reason he opened it in the first place was because he was high on drugs and wanted to use twitter as a way to spew his crazy drug rants day and night. Now that he's under control twitter is probably boring to him. He could care less about his twitter followers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments