Charlie Sheen

Twitter SUCKS!!!

I'm Signing Out Forever

7/13/2012 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0712_charlie_sheen_tmz

update_bar
6:00 AM PT -- Charlie posted a final tweet around midnight ... saying, "reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out."

Charlie also tells TMZ, “Thank you all for your amazing support. Trust me when I say please ‘follow’ me to my next endeavor. It’s gonna be epic.”

0314_divider_graphic

Charlie Sheen
is about to give nearly 8 million people a giant kiss-off -- he's shutting down his Twitter account ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the former warlock say @charliesheen will close up shop within days, or possibly mere hours ... because Charlie feels like he's not getting anything out of the social network. No offense to his 7,707,791 followers, we're sure.

Charlie started his Twitter page on March 1, 2011 -- back in his crazed "winning" days -- and attracted more than a million true believers in 48 hours. For the record ... his first tweet was a pic of Charlie with his then-goddess Bree Olsen.

What will his last tweet be? Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

SAM Mattson

I've never used Twitter or I'd be trying to Twitter Charlie ALL this time!!!

SAM Mattson

Charlie, don't shut down your Twitter account!!! I just found out how to Twitter. I want to Twitter with you!!! <3

Lola B. Shadee

if charlie sheen quits twitter...that means he doesn't like black people. allegedly.

lucille franzini keys

hey charlie, u'll have to get on facebook then......

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

It took him over a year to understand that Twitter is a complete waste of time? What's the "sheenius's" next big step towards enlightenment going to be? The realisation that Facebook "friends" aren't really his friends? Or finally understanding that he's not a pro baseball player? Or that the hookers don't hang out with him because of his charming personality?

Bill Andrews

"The winds of twitter talk to much, leaving rice bowl un-attended to long for un-wanted bugs ? _ Wm andrews "Area 15 Indiana'

candy

who cares

AgentBlonde

I have a feeling that Charlie will still participate on Twitter, just not as an known originator of tweets. :)

Negotiator

I found a song about Charlie Sheen bangin rocks.. LOL http://soundcloud.com/robluna/track-139-one-speed-go

Negotiator

He has one speed, check it out!! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wA6NcrYY0A

stevo420

u cant quit charlie u still have fans and people that party like u, keep it real buddy and realize when these people judge and get negitive just realize there jelious of what u have, keep partying and have a good 1

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6