John Travolta Case

Gloria Allred Victory

Over Lawyer #1

7/12/2012 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0629_gloria_allred_okorie_okorocha_article
Gloria Allred
just scored another legal victory ... this time against the lawyer who sued her for allegedly hijacking his client -- John Doe #2  -- in the highly publicized John Travolta masseur lawsuit.

The court dismissed the lawsuit today filed by Okorie Okorocha, who claimed Allred unfairly stole his client -- known as John Doe #2 in the Travolta masseur case -- by urging him to fire Okorocha and hire her instead.

The court didn't buy Okorocha's claims and dismissed the case outright.

Gloria tells TMZ "I have always said that Mr. Okorocha's public allegations that I solicited Mr. Truesdale were false, defamatory and shameful. I feel the court's decision today completely vindicates us."

awards

Hard to pick who I despise more, Allred or Dina Lohan; yuck, eh?

TheBestHeEverHad

Lol, where are all the people who said she would loose against him? I don't care about either one of them, but I did say that the only reason he wanted to Rep #2 was b/c gloria got notoriety for #1 after orokie dropped him as a client.

News Flash

Damn it TMZ spell her name right.

Majestik

Well, um, did this guy come forward with his real name? Cause if he didn't, John Doe #2 has just been outted by Whoria.

Carl

I'm not a Gloria Allred fan, but she is the best at what she does (file lawsuits to get media attention and scare people and companies) so it was stupid to go toe to toe with her on her turf. This guy is in the bush leagues compared to her.

Mike

If both of these people died, would anyone care?

Lydia

Yuk,,, yuk yuk yuk... she so yuck.

tellmeaboutit

That is one nasty woman, in soooo many ways. Ugh

nan

I remember , as a young girl , watching this woman , on the Merv Griffin show talking about defending powerless women., women with no voice....children who had no voice..
Now you cant get an appointment with her unless you have a double D chest........I dont know how this person changed so much

joecrabs

Allred is the epitome of fame loving, camera whore. Think of it this way, Allred is Yoda and the Kardashian clan is Luke Skywalker.

beej

LOL- so much for his privacy protection.. Gloria just called John Doe #2 "Mr. Truesdale" Whooops!

jmf464

SO you have been vindicated as not being a stealing s***....just makes you plain s*** now! You are a disgrace and you DO NOT represent or even come close to being an advocate for women. You are no better then an ambulance chaser

Mookie

Is it just me or did she just give out John Doe #2's real name?

Susan62509

Okorie Okorocha, being an attorney, should already know that a person can hire and fire any attorney they want to.

tmzgirl

Gloria Allred is an Ugly Bitch!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments