« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Marlon Wayans

Steve Nash is

OLD AND BUSTED!!

7/12/2012 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071212_marlon_wayans_launch
Marlon Wayans pissed all over Lakers fans celebrating the Steve Nash pickup by declaring the former league MVP will be nothing more than an elderly cheerleader for the purple and gold.

Just a few hours after Nash -- aka 'Messiah 2.0' -- signed his deal with the Lakers, Wayans summed up the trade for the 38-year-old point guard by saying, "Steve Nash is a dead man. He's getting back massages at half court ... getting ice packs on."

But his ultimate diss was comparing Nash to "The Sixth Man" -- a god awful 90s movie Marlon made ... but NO ONE saw.

Sorry Marlon, it's impossible for Nash to be that bad.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Matt

6th man was a great movie!

bagladey

How dare you Marlon Wayans? You're busted and you're not even old yet!

israel

I dislike the Lakers but man Steve Nash is a great point guard and is top 5 in the NBA now do you'r research

Mumra the Ever Living

Wow, this coming from a man who's last big movie hit was the cartoon "Marmaduke" in 2010. If you forgot, he gave a truly immortal perfomance as "Lightning".
GI Joe was in 2009 Marlon, perhaps it's time for you to tie up with you smarter, more talented brother to jump start that career of yours - seems pretty dead in the water to me.

Max

This washed up brother of a brother of a guy who was kind of famous has to insult others to get on camera again. Nash IS old for the NBA but he'll out-effort most of the lazy ass Lakers day in and day out. Watch.

az_barbie66

Who cares what this guy says - he doesn't know squat.

bagladey

I forgot to say that "old" Steve Nash would be an asset to ANY team.

The PMG

This coming from a guy who only has a career because of his brothers

Joe

Another black guy bashing a white guy. Any chance they get, thats what they do. So sad.

Joe

I remember when marlon and his brother hosted the 2000 MTV video awards. They were HORRIBLE !!! It was painful to watch !!!

Bridget

I don't fallow basketball to much. So I don't really have an opinion on Nash. But I like Marlon. I've had a little crush on him for years. He just needs to stick to dramatic roles. That is what he is good at.

Even in the 6th man, the movie wasn't that bad when it got a little dramatic. Their mistake was taking a movie that should have been for children and having adult jokes in it. It didn't have a clear audience.

Nirad

Marlon who???

Nirad

Sure thing Marlon " I am only famous because of my brothers" Wayans.

Swins

This is a "he's not black" thing.

myopinion

He is right he is old for basketball.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments