'Pawn Stars' Chumlee

BLOODY FIGHT

on Hollywood Blvd.

7/12/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0_po4m8lyd_0_t1nbpg6z
Chumlee from "Pawn Stars" was involved in a crazy -- and bloody -- fight right in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. this weekend ... but the reality star tells TMZ it was all in self-defense.

A video has surfaced showing Chum and his pals hanging out in front of Chum's Rolls Royce ... when they are approached by an unknown man.

Chum tells us ... the guy was harassing the group and demanding a ride in the Rolls. When Chum's group refused, Chum says the man threatened to pull a gun.

Chum says the man then reached for something in his pocket ... so his boys took action, socking the guy in the face HARD ... dropping the man to the pavement.

Once the guy hit the floor, Chum and his crew scrambled to get back in the car and quickly fled the scene ... while the man tried to pick himself up, blood pouring out of his face.

Chum tells TMZ, "Instinct just took over. [The man] didn’t even know I was on TV or anything … just wanted to ride in our car and start problems.”

So far, no word on the identity of the victim or his current condition.

Mason H

Move to L.A. and then start talking. I came seconds away from being carjacked by a group of 7 or 8 gang bangers in downtown LA at night cuz I took a wrong turn and slowed down to turn back around and that was 15 years ago. What's the world coming to when a brothuh' can't car jack a cracker in broad daylight without getting beat down?!?!

Swins

nyc44th

Chum . . . . . with a Rolls!!??
What a dumb *ss!
How broke is this idiot going to be in a year or so?

myopinion

LMAO...at least the one white guy was concerned.

Johnny Carcinoma

The kid who kicked him while he was on the ground is an animal who should be locked up.

The bald guy who popped him, he did appear to throw the first blow, but he was also apparently being stalked and possibly threatened.

Swins

So while they were defending themselves while he was on the ground and they were kicking him. The liberal use of the N word was OK too I guess. and it seems Chumley wasn't really involved at all, he disappeared at the first sight of the guy.

Jake

Beautiful thing. Nice to see a thug get pummeled.

I Was About To Say

He was reaching for his skittles you idiots.

Cheryl A.

If some guy came up to me and demanded my car, I would give it to him. That is what insurance is for. My car is only a thing, my LIFE is worth sooo much more then anything I own. I tell my kids "don't resist" If they want your shoes, shirt, money...whatever, don't get killed over stuff.

I Was About To Say

Chumlee was "involved"??? He never threw a punch or anything, it's Chumlee's thug friends that did something wrong. Kicking and man who's down, and then running like cowards.

I Was About To Say

"the man didn't even know I was on tv or anything"....ok, so you think that just cuz your on tv excludes you from being a victim? That only us "regular" folks should be targeted...ok...sure...and by the way...you are NOT that big of a celebrity...your just BIG.

I Was About To Say

"instinct just took over"....ohhhh I get it, that you told your friends "anyone bothers me..and since I am on tv...you have my permission to kick their arse".

pimpc

Look at that little punk gangsta wanna be in the red tank top kicking that dude while he's down. Where was he the whole time words were being exchanged?? Oh thats right, hiding behind the car door until the guy got hit.. What a F'n POS tool!!!

Indy Chris

Chumlee owns a Rolls Royce? Just the other day I saw a show where he had to work the graveyard like a normal working man. I need a reality show I guess. I like Chumlee though.

LOLOL

Hopefully that guy is gang related and puts a hit out on ChumLee and his gay boy friends. They cant hide in Vegas either....lololol