Justin Bieber 911 Calls

Looks Like a

'Spaceship!'

7/13/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_bieber_911_launch_4Justin Bieber would be shocked ... SHOCKED ... to know not a single person who called 911 -- and there were 7 -- as he roared down the 101 Freeway last Friday could ID the kind of car he was driving ... and one caller went out on a limb and described it as a "spaceship!"

You'll recall, Justin seemed incredulous when he called 911 and the dispatcher didn't know what a Fisker was ... and clearly she wasn't alone.

We've now obtained recordings of all 7 911 calls.  Descriptions of Bieber's ride included: "aluminum car," "chrome Audi," "stainless steel Ferrari," and "a spaceship."

The callers did all agree on one thing -- Bieber and the paps who were chasing him were driving crazy.

1114_cool_cars_footer

tine

Long time ago,beiber was great.now hes losing his fans because he cares only about himself.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Jesus F! Alright already

PathFinder

If we luck out, maybe this punk will crash and kill himself and the innocent people on the road will be safe.

DaveT

Common fight-or-flight reaction from an 18 year old, we were the same when we were 18, except we didn't have millions of babes dreaming about us :D

Gurgle

I bet he was on his way to his secret home that he bought with an offshore shell company. Not the one that everyone heard about. & he was driving that way so that he could maintain the pads secrecy.

IceGypsy

I wouldn't know what it was either, nor do I care. I know if my truck and one of those get in a crash I'll prob be the one walking away.

kathy

God TMZ, enough with this friggin story!! Move on!! We dont give a crap anymore!!

go home!

This is shameful and does not look good for the DA/CHP if they do not prosecute Bieber for this. He endangered so many lives its disgusting. All he had to do was pull off the road and this nonsense would have never happened. Instead, he has to do this instead because he has to make up for probably having a small penis.

Toilethead

Deport him!

Googie

Not again. TMZ, we are tired of this story. Tired of seeing the same picture, tired of hearing the 911 calls, WE ARE SICK & TIRED. You got all you can get out of this story.

PS: We are tired of the JLo & Steven T. not being re-signed - er I mean quitting Amer Idol. Stop Writing about them.

We are tired hearing non-stories about Charlie Sheen. That is so non-news.

People, help me out, what are the other stories we are tired of hearing about?

Joey

IS THIS KID A HARVEY LOVECHILD. WHY ELSE WOULD THERE BE SO MANY POSTINGS ABOUT THIS TALENTLESS LITTLE DORK

buzz kill

I don't know about a spaceship but, there was definately a "SPACE CADET" behind the wheel.

BostonGirl

Who cares already? Enough.

I am Spartacus

i hope he realizes how unimpressed people are by his car. He thinks he's so cool for having such a flashy car but when you drive like a douchebag it's easy to spot you. Maybe not easy to describe (aluminum foil, spaceship, chrome, etc.).

This all could have been prevented had Justin not taken off like an a-hole. They're taking pictures of you driving that flashy car that you bought to get noticed. You are getting exactly what you wanted when you bought the car.

You don't start going over 100 mph weaving in and out of traffic because then that becomes the story and they're going to speed up to follow.

This kid is a complete tool.

Brndneclipse

lol seriously? 1.) the color is CHROME silver, not metallic. 2.) in what universe is this a corvette lol? I'm not sure what the car is exactly but I guarantee it's not a Corvette nor do I think it's a Ferrari.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments