Kim Kardashian

PULLED OVER

in $300K Rolls Royce

7/13/2012 7:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_y8m4uhrb_0_acl8nzos
Kim Kardashian came face to face with a vehicle that's even flashier than hers yesterday ... a California Highway Patrol car.

Kim's brand new $300k custom Rolls Royce Ghost got the lights and sirens treatment Thursday afternoon when the CHP singled her out on the 101 Freeway.

Sources tell TMZ, Kim was pulled over for having no license plates. But we're told she got off scot-free -- when she showed cops she secretly keeps her license plates IN HER GLOVE BOX.

And just so we're clear -- Kim did NOT receive a ticket.

We're told the paparazzi (not ours) had been following Kim from a nearby gym ... but there was no high speed chase a la Justin Bieber ... and the cops did not go after the photogs.

Didn't take long for Kim's car to attract the cops ... she's only had her new black ride for a couple of weeks.

Tigers Wood

I wonder if photog was TMZ? Photog changing lanes, cutting off traffic from behind to get to the right lane and doing all this while videoing the police car and whoever was in that black car.
Seems safe to me.

Keith

Hey Kim, have the person who reads to you read you CA VC 26708

Justathought

I have said this before...As much as all the celebs bitch and complain about the paps, all they would have to do to rid them is to hire their own photographers to take all these so called one of a kind shots and give them away FREE to all the sites who want them...the only reason they are chasing them is to sell the pics..if they are given out free then no paps!

DaveT

That's what Rolls Royce looks like these days? An old Ford Tempo?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

There you go folks... you too can keep your plates in your glove box.

oink

I'm sure TMZ has gotten Kims letter from her Attorney demanding TMZ report just Kartrashian stories to keep her in the news. Kim is the only celebrity.

all about the money

What makes her so special that she gets to secretly keep her license plates in her glove compartment instead of on the darn car like the law says? And why did CHP jet let her go? Celeb justice again? A normal citizen tries to pull that stunt and they would have been sited at min if they didn't get their car impounded as well.

Mike L

Thats not a Phantom, its a Ghost. You can't touch a Phantom for $300k anyway

Gretel

Silly me. I didn't realize I could do that. I'm going to go out right now and take the license plate off my vehicle. I can be just like Kim and if a cop stops me I can blow him and be on my way. Easy!

A Car Guy

TMZ, that is a Rolls-Royce Ghost, not a Phantom.

liquid kitty

She needs the horse power to haul that fat ass and monster hips around. Saw the picture of the poor horse she was photographed on. The horse should have been riding Kim.

liquid kitty

Do tell Harvey! Was she also flashing that fat ass in a bikini?

scoopie

This is common in CA for everyone? No plates? wow

shewentwhoa

I hate how celebrities get special treatment.

Ih8Taxes

The real crime she commits is being an obnoxious whore. But, there is some small comfort knowing that she and Kanye won't reproduce because he is a homosexual.