Sage Stallone

Of Overdose

7/14/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article

update_bar
UPDATE 10:22 PM PT --
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Sage's death does NOT appear to be a suicide.  We're told there was NO suicide note found at the scene.

Sources tell us officials DID find "numerous empty pill bottles" in the area where Sage's body was discovered. No word on what types of medication the pill bottles were for.

We're told an autopsy is scheduled for some time in the next 48 hours.

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:
Sylvester Stallone's rep, Michelle Bega, tells TMZ, "Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.  His compassion and thoughts are with Sage's mother, Sasha.  Sage was a very talented and wonderful young man.  His loss will be felt forever."

6:04 PM PT:
Now here's a crazy picture -- the L.A. County Coroner van, flanked by a celebrity tour filled with snap-happy tourists. Welcome to Hollywood, folks.

0713_coronoer_van_2

071312_sage_stallone_coroner_launch
0314_divider_graphic
Sage Stallone
-- Sylvester Stallone's son -- has died and sources tell us the cause was an overdose of pills.

The details surrounding the death are still unclear .. but we're told he was found in his L.A. home by either a maid or his girlfriend. Paramedics were called to the home and pronounced him dead at the scene.

0713_sage_house_tmz
Sources tell us authorities are trying to determine if the death was intentional or accidental.

We're told Sylvester is a "wreck."

Sage famously made his film debut alongside his father in the 1990 movie "Rocky 5" -- playing the role of Rocky's son Robert Balboa.

0713_sage_stallone_suicide_dead_article_sub
He went on to act and direct in several films ... including the 1996 film "Daylight."

Sage's mother is Sasha Czack.

0713_sage_stallone_remembering_footer

StephanoG

What a tragedy! For such a young, talented man! RIP Sage. My best to Sly & his family! Were here for ya brother!

itsmejonette

It says Sylvester Stallone is a WRECK, Well obviously his son's problems with pills has been going on for a long time now. He should have done something to get him serious help. He has all the dam money, get him fixed, but its too late now.

Surfybroad

What is so different between the "snap happy tour bus" and your OWN TMZ crew there? RIP Sage

Sharon Turner

thinking of the family and sorry for their loss right now, how sad, such a tragedy, R.I.P. Sage xx

Lorraine

So sad to hear about their loss. In some of the pics I thought he looked a lot like Justin Bieber.

Sickmund Fruendberg

beautiful looking kid but hello he looks like a stoner. what do these parents expect? wake up at his age he should have been in school or working hard at something too much time on their hands and too many people kissing his butt.

Sickmund Fruendberg

hey look at michael douglas' son who is an adult in jail talk about an ahole. if these kids cant figure out what to do to be happy with 1 billion dollars they are just too dumb for words. drugs- to forget what?? what pain???? give me a break!

MarionS

__________

MarionS

Sage, thanks for a beautiful friendship. I'm shocked and devastated you left this world. May you find peace, love and happiness wherever you are right now. I miss you so much.

__________

chad

I have been a fan for years I am now 37 and can not believe this news... I am so sorry for your loss

maria aparecida malavolte

sylvester statllone é meu idolo nao gosto q sofra .que deus dê força nesse momento trist. ! e que seu filho descanse em paz . no céu

Dianne

So sorry for your loss. condolences, and prayers, for the family, friends, and loved-ones of Sage Stallone.

From North Carolina

rsmik

Another poor little rich kid bites the dust. Next.

JUDY MARTINEZ

R.I.P. Sage... It Seems That The Entertainement Industry is Cursed to ALL Those Who are Involved With it.. Sadly the Saying is Very True.. WITH THE SWEETS...COME ALSO, THE SOUR... or ..WITH THE GOOD..YOU MUST ALSO ACCEPT THE ..BAD!!! It's Sad That The BIGGER You Become in Entertainment, The BIGGER The Tragedies are In & Around Your Life! ..Too Many Times it's The Celebrity's CHILDREN That Are Lost.. "THAT" (In My Opinion) Must be the MOST SEVERE PAIN Ever Created... So, if THIS is What Is to Be Expected With Entertainment & Becoming a Celebrity...I'll PASS On It Thank You! .. It's a Hard Life being in The PUBLIC'S EYE Anyway, but..They SHOULD Have Expected THIS from Day One, but Later, When They're HUGE Stars...It Seems THEY are the Ones who Suffer EXTREME LOSS... God be With the Stallone Family at THIS Time!! ...As Well as Usher Raymond's ...THEY are ALL Going thru SO MUCH! it's Terribly Sad... You're all in our Prayers... . Judy...

road_angel

What a Devastating loss, and a shock. I remember Sage in the Rocky films , and in the movie Day light he will be greatly missed by those who loved him and new of him. R.I.P Sage gone to soon. My Condolences to his family during this very sad time